• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Juggalo march on Washington September 16, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

trifelife

Bunch of stupid rural and suburban white kids co-opting legitimate protests because they have to feel super special too.

Idiots.

Hey friend, your attitude is total bullshit. Everyone should stand up for what they believe in. Just because you or I can't relate doesn't mean it's not valid.

ezekial45

Banned
Maybe this will be the breaking point for Trump. He'll see a large march of Juggalos and freak out about how their mass march is bigger than his inauguration.

collige

Banned
I ain't mad. This has been in the works since well before Trump got elected and if I were in a Christian rap group, I'd be pretty upset by getting associated with a gang as well.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The other day I wondered to myself if Juggalos still existed

Then I thought to myself "that was a thing like 10-15 years ago...no way they're still around"

Welp

Going to see the Insane Clown President.

oicw2KK.png

lol

And probably plenty of pro-Trump sentiment.

what are the average demographics? I imagine most are from red states? But that's just assuming based on my friends from red states that are juggalos...

Honestly don't know. But from what I've seen watching the documentaries they seem pretty inclusive. The majority is white but there seems to be a lot of other races there as well. They are a large enough group that I'm sure both sides exist but I would be surprised if they go for Trump en masse.

So many people shit on ICP and Juggalos based on false pretenses. I know plenty of normal sane individuals who happen to enjoy their music quite a lot.

Not a ICP fan. But I can listen to their songs way before I can listen to what's considered good in hip hop now. No one can tell me Lil UZI Vert is better than Twiztid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom