• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT-15| Hybrids are Best for Business

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I love bread and rice and pasta. Just learn to have it as a treat. It's much easier I find if you like meat and cheese and don't give a shit about fat because you can eat some awesome stuff instead. I really feel bad for fatass vegans though.

Accept your fatness then my dude. Fuck bread.
Haha.

I can do it. I don't like fitting under the statistic of people that lost a significant amount of weight only gaining it back. I just need something that I know that I can stick with for life and not some "diet" that I will eventually yo-yo out of.

joelseph

I love bread and rice and pasta. Just learn to have it as a treat. It's much easier I find if you like meat and cheese and don't give a shit about fat because you can eat some awesome stuff instead. I really feel bad for fatass vegans though.

Grains get a bad rap. They are fine. The problem is processed food, which most grain is processed to hell and back.

Aii has the right approach. Replace snacks with fruits and veggies, eat healthy meals and avoid sugary drinks.

jmdajr

Haha.

I can do it. I don't like fitting under the statistic of people that lost a significant amount of weight only gaining it back. I just need something that I know that I can stick with for life and not some "diet" that I will eventually yo-yo out of.

Not eating a lot of bread needs to be a way of life. It's pretty much death unfortunately. Science is even questioning how many of these so-called whole-grains you need. Heck I still eat them, but veggies are way better for you, in every way.

somedevil

WWE viewership for 7/21 Raw:

8pm: 4.254
9pm: 4.523
10pm: 4.521

Avg: 4.433

Crazy numbers for tonights raw.

edit: up 426,000 compared to last year

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Grains get a bad rap. They are fine. The problem is processed food, which most grain is processed to hell and back.

Aii has the right approach. Replace snacks with fruits and veggies, eat healthy meals and avoid sugary drinks.

They get a bad rap, no doubt, but I got fat on homemade pasta/rice/bread because I could eat it all day long and didn't count the calories. I wasn't raised on fast food or even processed grocery store stuff.

I'm addicted to carbs, it's true, it's true. Cutting out sugar also did me wonders. I'm not a paleo diet guy either, I just realized I had a hard time controlling myself around bread and crackers and turned them into a treat.

Gonzalez

Banned
When you're balding you have to know when to let it go

Yeah but you run the risk of being compared to past, and present wrestlers who are also completely bald.

You don't want Vince coming up to you and saying "What's the point in pushing you if you look like Cesaro".

Hey he's the one saying how a champ should look, not me!

A champ should look like he can kick your ass. Batista, Cena, Savage, Hogan, Punk, Austin, Rock, Henry. Those guys had the look. Miz, Bryan, Ziggler, etc? Hell no.
What if you had diabetes?
I don't have it, nor do I know anyone around me who has it, so I can't say. Well, my grandma has it, but she eats bread all the time and she's perfectly healthy except for the fact that she has diabetes.

Sokantish

OKAY BEEF fight Daniel Bryan IRL see what happens. Even WITH the broken neck and shoulder! You are DEAD MEAT.
It's pretty fuked up getting chopped limb from limb though. It's easy to say when you don't have it, and I don't. But you see people die from it and it sucks.

A lot of my family members have it on my dad's side. My grandma doesn't follow the rules at all, I dunno how she gets away with it.

What my mother has diabeetus and manages it fine while eating all the great foods she wants, its a lifestyle change but some bread intake is still possible.

Man y'all a buncha lying failure machines.

jmdajr

You can still eat bread. Just bolus before a meal.

SOURCE: StroGrandma is a diabetic and eats bread all the time with no problems.

I guess I should rephrase. If you want to eat that stuff with no medicine, it's a problem.
It's an option yes. I don't know what the consequences are of years of diabetes medicine though. I have to assume it's not good. But if that's your last hope, yeah I'd take it.

strobogo

Banned
It's pretty fuked up getting chopped limb from limb though. It's easy to say when you don't have it, and I don't. But you see people die from it and it sucks.

People losing limbs and dying from the diabeetus are people who don't take care of themselves, don't watch their blood sugar, and don't change their lifestyle at all. You don't see a whole lot of people with type 1 losing limbs. But you do see that in people who were already over weight and have type 2 and don't change their life style.

Cagey

Banned
Some disgusting bread apologists in this thread imo

French bread, straight from the oven? So good.

Garlic bread, loaded with butter and olive oil and seasoning? So good.

Naan, warm and hot and scooping up some delicious sauces and pastes? So good.

Bagels, soft and chewy? So good.

Pretzels, all covered in salt with some mustard? SO GOOD.

Bread4lyfe breh.

Cutting and can't eat any of this right now #killself

Sokantish

I love bread, Gorillaz.
Better diabetes than cancer, like BOTH sides of my family. =|

Yes, and that's a stupid saying. That's what the cover is there for, for you to judge it. I'm not gonna buy a book with a huge dong on the cover, no matter how critically acclaimed it is.
Not even if it had a 96 metacritic? Come on, dude! You could be missing out on the next Last of Us(GOTD)

DMczaf

I'm 5'10, dropped from 185-190 to 160-103 over a year after changing my diet. Now I'm at 166-167 after doing weight training for the last 6-7 months.

jmdajr

People losing limbs and dying from the diabeetus are people who don't take care of themselves, don't watch their blood sugar, and don't change their lifestyle at all. You don't see a whole lot of people with type 1 losing limbs. But you do see that in people who were already over weight and have type 2 and don't change their life style.

Right. So I guess we are not really disagreeing then.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I remember when EGGS used to be bad for you. But that turned out false.
Bread is now like the no.1 enemy. It has gluten in it you know?

Those people were straight up crazy, eggs have always been the best. Eggs are like Surfer Sting.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm not kidding though...

I really am excited to see that TMNT movie.
Those people were straight up crazy, eggs have always been the best. Eggs are like Surfer Sting.

They end talented peoples careers too early and scream a lot? Right on the money.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

I eat eight eggs a day and people on FB, if I mention it:
"Oh my god that's so not good for you!" while they post a photo of some fuckin fruit-ass shake they made with the #cleanliving hashtag like they have a goddamn clue what they're putting into their bodies

FUCK YOU UNEDUCATED FITNESS-POORS

Top Bottom