• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT-15| Hybrids are Best for Business

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Funny how there's no discussion on Bryan fans possibly being plants.

Marks.

I have it on PS3 already!

When has that stopped me from triple dipping? I got it on 360, PC, and I guess now my shitty Viter.

what if it's the same guy

Xdh6kP8.gif

Someone needs to photoshop Roman Reign's fist coming down to fist bump.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I really like how the new MK games play.

I really really really hate how Netherealm draws people though. They're worse than Yukes.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
DTS

Don't Trust Scales

Life's better with only one scale in your life - your food scale. The body changes, the body retains water, it drops it - best throw those out.

Go on how you FEEEEEL.

I'm fine with my body. I've always told myself that if I ever got too fat to see my own dick, then there's a serious problem and I'll need to change how I live my life.

Aiii

So not worth it
Is it a specific diet? Mind sharing it?

Not really, I don't eat breakfast (even though that is bad and you totally should I just can't do it), I have two slices of wholemeal bread with lean meat (chicken, turkey, shoulderham, that kind of stuff), a bowl of no fat yoghurt and a piece of fruit (or equivalant smaller fruits).

For dinner again chicken or fish, with tons of vegetables, from eggplant to paprica and tomato or cucumber. Mushrooms, onions, that kind of stuff. A normal meal basically, just no stuff that has carbs. They put the carbs and fats and stuff on all packaging here so it's rather easy to figure out.

Other than that, next to no snacks, no chocolate. I have fruit and vegetables to replace that with, but on occassion treat myself to a mini chocolate bar like a KitKat Mini or like ten pringles slices or something if I'm really craving something like that.

And drinks with no or next to none sugar all day, of course.

Carnby

DTS

Don't Trust Scales

Life's better with only one scale in your life - your food scale. The body changes, the body retains water, it drops it - best throw those out.

Go on how you FEEEEEL.

I agree with this so much.

I've been working out for two months now. I know I've lost weight, I know I am stronger, and I feel great. As Vince said, weight fluctuates, and it's easy to become obsessed with.

Regardless, congrats Aiii!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Not really, I don't eat breakfast (even though that is bad and you totally should I just can't do it),

Total bullshit, breakfast is the most skippable meal of the day and doesn't offer you dick - don't eat breakfast unless you literally CANT FUNCTION without it. Some people have issues with it. It's good to skip that shit.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Not really, I don't eat breakfast (even though that is bad and you totally should I just can't do it), I have two slices of wholemeal bread with lean meat (chicken, turkey, shoulderham, that kind of stuff), a bowl of no fat yoghurt and a piece of fruit (or equivalant smaller fruits).

For dinner again chicken or fish, with tons of vegetables, from eggplant to paprica and tomato or cucumber. Mushrooms, onions, that kind of stuff. A normal meal basically, just no stuff that has carbs. They put the carbs and fats and stuff on all packaging here so it's rather easy to figure out.

Other than that, next to no snacks, no chocolate. I have fruit and vegetables to replace that with, but on occassion treat myself to a mini chocolate bar like a KitKat Mini or like ten pringles slices or something if I'm really craving something like that.

Find a nut you like and start with those for breakfast. Works great for me. I like unroasted almonds or walnuts/pecans. Just a serving gets me going. Follow that up with a few glasses of water and I'm good to go until lunch.

jmdajr

Going by how you feel (energy etc.) has it's limits. I felt completely fine when I was at the beginning stages of ball cancer.

There are many tools to track your health, including going for regular check ups.

I really need to look into low carb diets/meal plans for low carb diets. I let myself go big time ever since getting this job. I got too comfortable.

I also need to get back to the gym.

Aiii

So not worth it
Total bullshit, breakfast is the most skippable meal of the day and doesn't offer you dick - don't eat breakfast unless you literally CANT FUNCTION without it. Some people have issues with it. It's good to skip that shit.

I agree, for me at least, I have never been able to eat breakfast, not even as a kid. Never held me back any.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Best part about being a fat lad or lass besides those giant weight loss numbers when you do decide to get healthy is that every day was a leg day for you just getting mobile. Before my recent leg injury I had Buff Bagwell esque calves but full natty just getting down from morbidly obese to being a bit overweight.

jmdajr

I don't know the science behind skipping breakfast being bad, but I've I still see it to this day. Wired magazine had an interview with some acclaimed doctor who had a list of things to do for longevity. Eating breakfast everyday is one of them.

Aiii

So not worth it
Also, pretty much agree on weight. I check it because right now I am losing fat (gaining muscle too, of course) but I am not really aiming for any a specific weight other than visually losing the pot belly.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Best part about being a fat lad or lass besides those giant weight loss numbers when you do decide to get healthy is that every day was a leg day for you just getting mobile. Before my recent leg injury I had Buff Bagwell esque calves but full natty just getting down from morbidly obese to being a bit overweight.

Being an ex-fatass is the best way to have dope-ass calves that need no work. Calves are tough to build and my brother (who was always light as shit) struggles at the gym with his.

jmdajr

Also, pretty much agree on weight. I check it because right now I am losing fat (gaining muscle too, of course) but I am not really aiming for any a specific weight other than visually losing the pot belly.

It's a tool. It has it's uses. When people see progress in numbers it helps them. Motivates them.

jred2k

It's pretty dope being in your mid 20's and one day realizing the clothes you wore in high school are too big for you.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I really need to look into low carb diets/meal plans for low carb diets. I let myself go big time ever since getting this job. I got too comfortable.

I also need to get back to the gym.

It's not really so much of a meal plan as, 'Hey, bread's not so good for you.' It's just figuring out what's bad for you and what's less bad. Like I won't eat pizza if it's not thin crust now, and even then, I try not to eat it but 3 or 4 times a year. Grilled over fried, eliminating all that bready shit when possible.

Ithil

What's next? Alerts being put up to try and tell the crowds who to "cheer" and "boo" similar to what WCW use to do when they filmed at Disney? They have their awful announce team do it enough.

Remember back in the day when the lights went out for the Undertaker's entrance? People did lighter shit without having to be notified to do it. Phone screen backlights just isn't as cool in the first place and even lamer if WWE has to alert people to do it.

That's a site mishearing what the WON said then, they were talking about how the titantron has the lights on it during his entrance now that blends in with the cellphone lights and encourages people to do it.

They don't literally have a "turn on cellphone lights now please" sign.

It's not really so much of a meal plan as, 'Hey, bread's not so good for you.' It's just figuring out what's bad for you and what's less bad. Like I won't eat pizza if it's not thin crust now, and even then, I try not to eat it but 3 or 4 times a year. Grilled over fried, eliminating all that bready shit when possible.
Staying away from bread sounds so difficult to me. I eat sandwiches regularly for lunch and everything.

jmdajr

Yikes. You could just order a slice you know? But I know how it is,hard to eta just one.

XenoRaven

I will continue to eat pizza and enjoy my winnings in the genetic lottery.

I do have to watch myself now that I'm getting older though.

Top Bottom