• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT-15| Hybrids are Best for Business

Into

The Rock likely had enough money to live off after his WWF career, and if not he certainly made tons of money doing his earlier films, enough to live comfrontably, he is still doing films.

Guys like these are motivated to pursuit a goal, i cannot imagine someone like Cena just kicking it back.

God do i hope he leaves for Hollywood, please Spielberg, someone, take him please!

jmdajr

With Bryan out, they need Cena for the house show circuit, which Brock isn't going to do. That makes it more likely that we'll get LOLCENAWINS at SummerSlam.

Cena for House shows? But they have Reigns!

reigns_zpse90ed7a5.gif

I feel like I should watch some John Cena movies to be able to comment on his new career fairly. Netflix keeps trying to get me to watch these 'Fred' films too, I guess it's a sign.

Into

He should announce this at some future New York, Philly or Chicago show, get a nice roar of happiness.

THANK YOU JESUS CLAP CLAP CLAP THANK YOU JESUS CLAP CLAP CLAP!

jmdajr

Lesnar is winning at SS.

isn't that funny though???

Brock F5'd Rock into Hollywood at Summerfest, and and now History repeats itself somewhat.

However instead of people booing the Rock calling sellout, people are "YAY, CENA'S GONE!"

You're gonna miss him though.

Gonzalez

Banned
I feel like I should watch some John Cena movies to be able to comment on his new career fairly. Netflix keeps trying to get me to watch these 'Fred' films too, I guess it's a sign.
If they ever unearthed those episodes of Manhunt, then I would recommend giving those a try.

Well... I never. I didn't think Ready to Rumble could get any better, but I was wrong. I'm going to check the background of other movies now to see if I can spot John Cena. Now I think about, I'm sure I saw him as an Ewok in Return of the Jedi...

Well... I never. I didn't think Ready to Rumble could get any better, but I was wrong. I'm going to check the background of other movies now to see if I can spot John Cena. Now I think about, I'm sure I saw him as an Ewok in Return of the Jedi...

Don't feel too bad, he's easy to miss.

oxYuR.gif%5Bimg%5D.TUN%20TUNNA%20NA

Me either. I can not believe some asshole just spoiled a classic like that. I'm out of this thread. I just can't. I'll see you guys around the Rumble.

Stro, I'm sorry I robbed you of that experience. Really, I am. I know that when I saw it for the first time it felt like I was Dixie Carter getting powerbombed through a table. Please don't leave though. We need you to make a gif of the ending of Se7en and put Cena's head in place of Gwyneth Paltrow's.

Top Bottom