• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT-15| Hybrids are Best for Business

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Brock's found the next career to end then.
XrGXgoV.gif

Fuck yo legacy.
lol couldn't put over Bray in the storyline before leaving

jmdajr

Cena has been the top guy in the WWE for a decade, making million of dollars. Why would he need to consider another career if he left wrestling? Him and his whole family are already set for life.

For real? Why can't a man have other goals in life? Doing nothing is not healthy in my opinion. Quick route to an early grave.

Rock doesn't have to do shit either and yet he keeps going and going and going.

Hasney

Cena has been the top guy in the WWE for a decade, making million of dollars. Why would he need to consider another career if he left wrestling? Him and his whole family are already set for life.

But what else is there left to achieve? Some people need challenges in their lives.

jmdajr

If the Cena story was true, Brock becoming the career killer would be amazing.

I was beginning to wonder if Brock becomes champ..what the fuck is Cena gonna do in the meantime? What sort of story lines can Cena be in that can go all the way to Wrestlemania 31????

d'ya think we can get a Hollywood Cena run, too? I think that'd be a good gimmick to give someone right now, what with all the guys in the roster that also act. He can, like, wear sunglasses and be super protective of his face. Book it, WWE!

somedevil

From Pwinsider:

Now that WWE has officially announced KENTA has been signed, we've been asked a lot about Fergal "Prince" Devitt coming in. We are told he is signed and an official announcement is indeed forthcoming, but there's been no real timetable as to when that may be.

I bet its in August the announcement.

Cena jealous of Batista, confirmed.

I mean, Cena's not beating his performance as himself in that Scooby Doo cartoon, but he should give it a shot.

d'ya think we can get a Hollywood Cena run, too? I think that'd be a good gimmick to give someone right now, what with all the guys in the roster that also act. He can, like, wear sunglasses and be super protective of his face. Book it, WWE!

The only thing face about Hollywood Cena is that he would still be one, he'd never let the fame go to his head and throw away all that hustle, loyalty and respect.
Instead of bragging about his movies he'd instead be humble and thank his fans for supporting his endeavours outside the Cenation.

Lol.

In seriousness. Last couple of years I've been waiting to see a trips comeback. He should be champ. But he gonna stay behind the scenes, just stay there. I think he got couple of more matches in him. I'm still shock he let Bryan pin him

My booking for SS

HHH vs Brock vs Prototype

Showaddy

Cena jealous of Batista, confirmed.

I mean, Cena's not beating his performance as himself in that Scooby Doo cartoon, but he should give it a shot.

Jokes aside Batista's getting really good reviews out of Guardians of the Galaxy, if he wants it he'll definitely be getting more work out of Hollywood.

¡HarlequinPanic!;122315815 said:
Strap yourselves in friends, the world is waking up from the superhero movie shit and moving on. Amazing Spider Man 3 delayed 2 years.

WWE should be jumping on that audience!

Captain America 2 and its $700 million says hi

And so does X-Men's $700 million. And ASM 2's $700 million (down from the first movie, but still).

Remember when superhero movies were dying after Green Lantern? How did that work out?

Trips is still in way better shape than Rock(42) or Batista(45). I didn't see him sucking wind at Mania.

Trips is also 44 and Cena is 37.
But that's why I'm anti trips. He looked great but lost.

Also I don't want to see the Rock or Batista anymore either.

Sephzilla

And so does X-Men's $700 million. And ASM 2's $700 million (down from the first movie, but still).

Remember when superhero movies were dying after Green Lantern? How did that work out?

I'm sure if Guardians even remotely bombs we'll start hearing that kind of talk again.

And then Avengers 2 will make 2 billion dollars

evil ways

Lol.

In seriousness. Last couple of years I've been waiting to see a trips comeback. He should be champ. But he gonna stay behind the scenes, just stay there. I think he got couple of more matches in him. I'm still shock he let Bryan pin him

My booking for SS

HHH vs Brock vs Prototype

It would be hilarious if after everybody else fails to beat Cena, he demands the MitB briefcase from Rollins and cashes it to win the belts. Hashtag #ReturnoftheKing

Toki767

I don't think Cena's going anywhere, but I do think if Reigns becomes huge, Hollywood would probably be more likely to go after him than Cena.

jmdajr

¡HarlequinPanic!;122328094 said:
I was facetiously mocking gaming side's constant doom and gloom topics by saying superhero movies were dead you nincompoops.

Now am I the only one who....

There are tons of comic book movie haters here. Didn't seem far fetched.

I wonder if #WWETransformed is the global launch of the Network. It would make sense.

Hilarious trip down memory lane with that thread bean breath linked. Ithil in there talking a whole bunch of dumb shit, somedevil with a ratings breakdown. Nothing's changed.

Top Bottom