• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT-15| Hybrids are Best for Business

strobogo

Banned
Ok Man. See you soon!

I'm back!

ibteeouGnZkIUn.gif

strobogo

Banned
For real saw it in a film class not ba
Citizen Kane was ass tho for real 4 hours of it was too much

Casablanca is pretty great. Citizen Kane was good from the perspective that it pretty much set the template for editing forever. But shit, outside of Wells chewing scenery every chance he got, it was pretty boring as fuck.

jmdajr

I think Cena would have left if he could have had 1/10 of the Rocks career. He doesn't, and hes not 27 anymore. Its over. I know hes not going anywhere.

Most of the classic actions stars didn't get things started until their 30s.

Willis, Arnold, Stallone..etc.

strobogo

Banned
I hated Shawshank Redemption.

I didn't hate it, but I most definitely couldn't figure out how it is a top 10 all time movie, often being number 1. Shit is exactly the kind of movie that TNT would run on loop in the late 90s.

I wish Mel Gibson hadn't lost his god damn mind. I loved his movies.

Passion of the Bryan was very good!

Get The Gringo was really fun. Excited to see him go full Mel in Expendables 3.

jmdajr

I didn't hate it, but I most definitely couldn't figure out how it is a top 10 all time movie, often being number 1. Shit is exactly the kind of movie that TNT would run on loop in the late 90s.

Get The Gringo was really fun. Excited to see him go full Mel in Expendables 3.

The dude was supposed to make an epic Viking movie. Leo had signed on and everything. Then he went all crazy hating no the Jews. It sucks man.

Gorillaz

Casablanca is pretty great. Citizen Kane was good from the perspective that it pretty much set the template for editing forever. But shit, outside of Wells chewing scenery every chance he got, it was pretty boring as fuck.
Agreed

Speaking of movies, and that QT thread in OT do you think Forrest Gump should have beat Pulp fiction at the Oscars (lol)

Gorillaz

This would be good. Especially if he gets to do it dressed as John Cena

Like seven dudes in black army fatigues and then John Cena in jorts + teal t-shirt/hat or whatever gawdy shit he's shilling at the time.
I would pay to see Cena act like Cena in an Expendables film. No selling all the close calls while wearing the double belt around his neck

I strongly agree with Punk in hindsight that it should have been Punk vs Cena at WM 27. Miz was just a guy that was there. Punk, Rock, and Cena ended up having a real feud with stakes the next year anyway.

Gonzalez

Banned
Why was Jim Duggan's nickname "Hacksaw" when he didn't even carry around a hacksaw? Shouldn't he have been called "2x4" Jim Duggan?

Toki767

Why was Jim Duggan's nickname "Hacksaw" when he didn't even carry around a hacksaw? Shouldn't he have been called "2x4" Jim Duggan?

Duggan actually went through a bunch of nicknames when he first started out. "Hacksaw" was just the one that stuck when he was wrestling in San Antonio I think.

Intense firefight where the expendables are getting shelled and bombarded, some are injured and near death...

Stallone: We're getting our asses handed to us here!
Austin: I know a guy...

John Cena enters in trademark jorts, he takes off his Cena T-Shirt and throws it into a crowd of bad guys. He's a one man wrecking crew, walking through bullets and grenades, no selling death as he emotionlessly destroys the enemies, carving a path towards the Expendables.

Top Bottom