• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT-15| Hybrids are Best for Business

i9vaN5pr0PmGy.gif

was Goldberg blowing him??

Why does Triple H not want John Cena as the champ again?

They did that promo about how they didnt really care since Cena brings in the money and that was weirdly on point and made sense and then something happened and I tuned out a few weeks and I forget how we got for there to here.

NoRéN

They did that promo about how they didnt really care since Cena brings in the money and that was weirdly on point and made sense and then something happened and I tuned out a few weeks and I forget how we got for there to here.
Because that's how they write him out so he can go to Hollywood?

Or something?

Hasney

Also:
SXnxXcq.jpg

If you look closely, it appears Mojo Rawley has a serious drinking problem.

What appears to be the problem? He looks like he's getting through those just fine!

Seriously though, probably that university thing of shoving all the bottles you drank through the year/throughout college life in a place

Aiii

So not worth it

At least Triple H wants someone to be champion.

If you remember correctly, one year ago, Vince McMahon wished John Cena and Daniel Bryan would implode into thin air and nobody to walk out as champ at SummerSlam.

So guize, Is Cena really leaving for Hollywood?

I'm about 2 seconds from throwing a party but I figured I should stop by WrassleGAF to get the Real Live Scoops.

Is it celebration time, or are the dirtsheets being dirtsheets? Who got connects?

Hasney

I'm about 2 seconds from throwing a party but I figured I should stop by WrassleGAF to get the Real Live Scoops.

Is it celebration time, or are the dirtsheets being dirtsheets? Who got connects?

Dirtsheets being dirtsheets. They might be right like they occasionally are.

Cenas 5th cousin did say that he was more likely to hit up Dollywood though.

Aiii

So not worth it

No, Cena is not leaving for Hollywood.

Forkball

Which makes more sense:

Triple H doesn't want Cena as champ
Triple H wants Brock as champ
Triple H wants Rollins to win MitB, yet wants Brock as champ

Hasney

Which makes more sense:

Triple H doesn't want Cena as champ
Triple H wants Brock as champ
Triple H wants Rollins to win MitB, yet wants Brock as champ

All of the above? HHH knows what Brock can do and Heyman will play ball. Should Brock get beaten, he has a Plan B in Rollins since Plan C just went to the top.

Watching HHH's Raw debut in May 1995 on the WWE Network. Vince was doing commentary. Stephanie was 18 years old at the time. I wonder what Vince would have said in May 1995 if someone went up to him and said, "That guy, Hunter Hearst Helmsley, is going to marry your daughter and run the company after you're dead."

DiscoJon

Banned
Watching HHH's Raw debut in May 1995 on the WWE Network. Vince was doing commentary. Stephanie was 18 years old at the time. I wonder what Vince would have said in May 1995 if someone went up to him and said, "That guy, Hunter Hearst Helmsley, is going to marry your daughter and run the company after you're dead."

One day the prodigal son will return and reclaim his birthright. One day. One day.
Shane-McMahon.jpg

Alucard

Banned
What does Wrassle-GAF usually eat for breakfast? Asking for fat data purposes and fitness purposes.

Lately, I've been having a ham and tomato sandwich on Villagio whole wheat with mayo, a hazelnut coffee with milk, and a banana.

Is this why I'm fat, WGAF?

Hasney

What does Wrassle-GAF usually eat for breakfast? Asking for fat data purposes and fitness purposes.

Lately, I've been having a ham and tomato sandwich on Villagio whole wheat with mayo, a hazelnut coffee with milk, and a banana.

All bran or nothing right now. Omelette or scrambled eggs with flax bread and some kind of protein and vegetable feeling on the weekend since I'll have time to cook in the morning.

Smoked salmon scrambled eggs.... Now I'm hungry.

Bandini

Black coffee or espresso, orange juice, plain greek yogurt with assorted nuts in it. Usually go with pecans, cashews, and walnuts.

Aiii

So not worth it

Coffee.

bjork

I normally have a pepsi and some sort of candy bar. But my breakfast is also at like 11:30 pm, so I don't know if that's a factor.

jred2k

It is.

The only problem I have with these is them having a cut off point of October so November and December just get snubbed every year, annoying in the case of the 2012 set which should've had Ryback and Team Hell No vs The Shield.

Aren't you forgetting the biggest match of the generation aka the Orton/Cena unification match.

kiguel182

milk and cereals

njean777

I usually have a bowl of shredded wheat and a bottle of water or a diet dr. Pepper and that's it. Along with nicotine.

ehh it could be worse.

it could be half a tube of sour cream and onion pringles, now that's sad.

it's a new toy line for WWE ala Transformers.

Cena transforms into one of his many muscle cars.

Bryan turns into a goat. Which can also transform into a dragon.

Orton into a snake.

Brock into that dumb sword tattoo he has.

Taker turns into a coffin.

Rusev turns into a tank.

what ideas do you guys have???

Zach

35% of the time: Nothing.
30%: Coffee with a spoonful of sugar or Stevia if I wait until I'm at work.
15%: A Kashi bar of some sort or dry cereal.
10%: An omelet if I'm feeling fancy (or my son requests it).
5%: Oatmeal.
5%: Something especially terrible, like McDonald's or a donut if someone brought them to work. Probably way less than 5% actually, but whatever. Got to get to 100...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

You are eating way too fucking much for breakfast. Throw all that shit away and focus on lunch. Drink coffee if you must.

"Breakfast is the most important meal of the day" is horseshit. Look into Intermittent Fasting, I bet it'd help you a lot.

Cagey

Banned
One cup skim, two scoops whey.

Need dat Costco card to get turkey sausage in bulk because this morning shake is the dregs of bland drudgery.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
btw that WWE Transformed shit is a toy line. And I'm ok with that. I don't buy action figures so why would I have an issue?

Top Bottom