• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT-15| Hybrids are Best for Business

somedevil

Wait how is the audience watching this when there is no screens at the arena? Also why are they forcing MVP to wrestle when his knee is screwed up.

Gonzalez

Banned
Is anyone else's NXT feed really grainy?
Yeah, the stream is really crappy right now. Here's a little trick for you. Press stop, and go back to the main menu. Click the play button from the main menu for the live stream, when the options come up to either watch it "Now", or "from the beginning" click "from the beginning". Instead of giving you the live stream it'll give you the episode like it was put up as if archived already.

Showaddy

Hercules reviews holding up. Still 70 percent range. Not bad Rock.

Daves movie is currently at 100% !
Wow.

I bet Dave can't wait to get back to being boo'd out of the building by smarks:
072214-jimmy-kimmel-594.jpg

Just saw Dean Ambrose and Renee Young on the uptown N train in Queens. Didn't say hi, though. I know this isn't news. Ok that's all.

On the train? Guess that's what happens when your match gets cut from a PPV and you turn down ESPN. Not like Dean would be able to afford anything else with the bonuses they hand out now.

Vylash

this is either gonna be really good, or really awkward, shit finish has to happen though, nether man can afford to lose clean

Alucard

Banned
Loved the highlight pack of Jeff Hardy vs. Lashley. Great music and production, and it really got across how hard-hitting the match was.

Is this a joke?

Impact is much better once you stop reading spoilers. Liking it so far.
No? I guess there's different levels of it. But just said an article that said 20 percent of nba players never play again after tearing their meniscus. They all miss at least 6 weeka. Not sure when mvp injured himself, just seemed like a quick comeback

Vylash

I woke up right when Charlotte was making her entrance so I don't know how the show was before then, but I really liked what I saw

Top Bottom