• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT-15| Hybrids are Best for Business

Some more BryanCon stuff:

WWE-HC.jpg

BtVpS_XCMAAIHd7.jpg

http://us.macmillan.com/static/smp/danielbryan/

BtVv7wUIEAAasKL.jpg

Yeah he looks pretty dire muscle-wise in that pic, and it's pretty deflating (haha) looking at that. Shred of me really wants me to believe that he'll have a comeback that'll make his mentor Shawn's comeback an absolute joke.

dude will straight up looking thinner than ever at that rate

DanielBryan.png

i'm supposed to believe that a man of this stature is taking Brock's title in my hometown??

sign me the fuck up

somedevil

He has absolutely zero muscle mass. Looks like his retirement announcement is eminent.

Looks more like to me since his surgery he hasn't been to the gym and has just been rehabbing.

No way he is coming back this year. People now just want to know what he has and a true time table for his return. Not this big secret they are keeping with him.

Looks more like to me since his surgery he hasn't been to the gym and has just been rehabbing.

No way he is coming back this year. People now just want to know what he has and a true time table for his return. Not this big secret they are keeping with him.

I think they probably want it to be a surprise. Not everything has to be scheduled in advance.

it's no secret wrestling steals everything from MMA, friends. we've seen Bryan's example, we've seen how Adam Rose is a ripoff of Genki Sudo and his Geisha Convoy or how CM Punk shamelessly stole the go to sleep taunt from Frank Shamrock:

frank-shamrock_phil-baroni_a.gif

who's next? Prince Devitt, who stole coming out as comic-book and videogame characters from the Lithuanian Lord, Marius Zaromskis:

ibusGYAGegVp6G.gif

shame on you, Devitt, shame on you.

I see he a Akuma mark? EX Tatsu plz

Bryan was asked at the Comic Con Panel how pay-per-view bonuses work with the WWE Network and Bryan said nobody really knows. Cole jokingly tried to hurry to the next question.

They still don't know shit about the important thing they had meetings about cancelled in February lmao

They still don't know shit about the important thing they had meetings about cancelled in February lmao

One way to cut costs is screw all the talent by just paying them their downside and keep avoiding the 900 pound gorilla in the room that is PPV bonuses. At this point no news shocks me when it comes to the corporate side of the WWE. I understand they have to appease the shareholders but damn if it isn't shitty of them to fuck over the talent, the writers, and the crew instead of cutting costs in other places.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I also like the Michael Hayes story(sorry Stro) about Terry Gordy being shot at

'What the hell you laughing at?'
'Because he missed'

strobogo

Banned
I still have a hard time believing there are betting lines for pro wrestling shows. Are there betting lines for Game of Thrones or Porlandia?

I find it hard to believe stro is so ignorant of the seedy underground world of online betting. I bet him, Dragonzord and other wrestling historians are working a Wrestler Death Pool with the knowledge they have.

strobogo

Banned
I find it hard to believe stro is so ignorant of the seedy underground world of online betting. I bet him, Dragonzord and other wrestling historians are working a Wrestler Death Pool with the knowledge they have.

I've never bet on any sport, real or entertainment. I also do not appreciate you furthering stereotypes of Jews and being greedy/seedy with money.

Also, can someone post the pro wrestling betting site? I would've made on Battleground if I'd had money invested.

Random betting sites put up wrasslin' lines, so there's no central site. 5dimes.eu has been posting lines for every ppv recently, before it was just the big 4. I think Keyser used PaddyPower but he's not in the US. Our options are super limited. The lines have been wrong way more in the past year than ever before. At least the times I've checked them. Cena was a 5 to 1 underdog to win the title at MitB for a while.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
lol Simon Dean talking about how Bruce Pritchard was on the WWE jet trying to pitch Roadkill as the guy to wrestle Undertaker, and Johnny Ace being like, 'What the fuck is wrong with you'

Top Bottom