• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT-15| Hybrids are Best for Business

PWInsider said:
Michael Cole moderated the discussion (during which he repeatedly pushed the WWE Network). He asked about Daniel Bryan's health (Bryan sounded frustrated but said his recovery is coming along), the origin of the "yes" movement (UFC fighter Diego Sanchez - Bryan found it amusingly annoying and adopted it to generate heel heat), the backstage reaction to Brock Lesnar breaking the streak (Hogan said everyone backstage was in shock and compared it to a funeral), and the panel's thoughts on Lesnar-John Cena at Summerslam (Heyman says Brock will be at 100% against Cena for first time - says Lesnar over Cena isn't just a prediction, it's a spoiler).
Sounds like Titus' source may have misheard.

Brock needs to talk next week, Heyman saying the same old crap isnt that great, cant Paul teach him to speak like he does?

Also needs to get in shape again smh...
He looked old and deflated, Cena looks bigger now muscle wise.

Brock looked like a damn monster at WM in NYC, remember his entrance?, why he deflated?, he looked sickly at Raw.
Brock does not need to talk lmao

Sounds like Titus' source may have misheard.

7eO69jV.png

$200 for a preview night and 4 days, think it's around $40-50 for a single day.
Assuming you're able to score a pass. After going three in a row I've been shutout twice. Hotels are expensive so you're looking at nerd room sharing. Everything else depends on what makes you happy. There's plenty of free entertainment bit it's easy to go overboard on the showroom floor.

Aiii

So not worth it
Does this guy think he's some sort of journalist?
He considers himself a fighter for justice, fighting against WWE being sloppy with keeping results to themselves on the day of the show.

Or some bs like that.

He is just a guy that likes attention, probably Konnan or something.

Aiii

So not worth it
I am sorry guys, but I will never forgive the Bellas for coming up with "the yes movement" as a thing.

It's just so... Uncool.

It's something like WWE creative would come up with as a tag-team name.

I am sorry guys, but I will never forgive the Bellas for coming up with "the yes movement" as a thing.

It's just so... Uncool.

It's something like WWE creative would come up with as a tag-team name.

Well, the term was dropped after Wrestlemania so it's not so bad. I did like Bryan saying "I'm going to fill the entire arena with the Yes Movement"

it's no secret wrestling steals everything from MMA, friends. we've seen Bryan's example, we've seen how Adam Rose is a ripoff of Genki Sudo and his Geisha Convoy or how CM Punk shamelessly stole the go to sleep taunt from Frank Shamrock:

frank-shamrock_phil-baroni_a.gif

who's next? Prince Devitt, who stole coming out as comic-book and videogame characters from the Lithuanian Lord, Marius Zaromskis:

ibusGYAGegVp6G.gif

shame on you, Devitt, shame on you.

Aiii

So not worth it
Pft, the entire UFC is one big rip-off of pro wrestling with shoot fights anyways, so who gives a shit about "straling" anyways?

it's no secret wrestling steals everything from MMA, friends. we've seen Bryan's example, we've seen how Adam Rose is a ripoff of Genki Sudo and his Geisha Convoy or how CM Punk shamelessly stole the go to sleep taunt from Frank Shamrock:

frank-shamrock_phil-baroni_a.gif

lol Frank didn't even properly follow it up with a G2S. What a goon

What does Wrassle-GAF usually eat for breakfast? Asking for fat data purposes and fitness purposes.

Lately, I've been having a ham and tomato sandwich on Villagio whole wheat with mayo, a hazelnut coffee with milk, and a banana.

Is this why I'm fat, WGAF?

Black coffee and donuts.

btw that WWE Transformed shit is a toy line. And I'm ok with that. I don't buy action figures so why would I have an issue?

Strobogo is a fixture in department store toy aisles. You guys are close so maybe you should speak to him, either that or give him a copy of Criminal Girls to supplement his habit in a safe and harmless way.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Wrestling is so much more fun away from this thread. So much negativity. I'm out.

I watched Battleground on an hour delay and obviously stayed out of the thread and I loved it. Was pretty shook to come back here and learn how much everyone seemed to hate it until I realized the same thing happened with Royal Rumble this year.

Then again when the show is tailored to the Smarks like this week's RAW watching it with the thread enhanced the experience.

Off topic but I figured somebody here would be interested.

I have $90 of Xbox money I'm trying to get rid of. I'm looking for $60 for it. The only catch is that it's Canadian currency. If you have an Xbox you can easily change your region though.

Top Bottom