• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT-15| Hybrids are Best for Business

Browny

Banned
Father and son can't have babies together!

/fanfic

220px-Juniorposter.jpg

In all seriousness though even that tiny Sting and D-Bry interaction made me legit feel happy inside, a wonderful thing I had only dreamed of before. If he stares down the Undertaker for whatever reason at some point I think I'll faint again from the mark out.

Wrestling is terribly stupid so often you sometimes forget why you care so much about it. Then something like that happens, you mark out and it reminds you how entrenched it is in your life as a looong time fan.

is anyone else legit concerned that Bryan said no one knows his prognosis given the amount of time he's out?

shit sounds like an episode of House. I bet House would be the worst gimmick poster here.

jmdajr

10560988_282214061965891_356873038_n.jpg

therockSurprised COMIC-CON fans and bought out 3 theaters in San Diego to show them #HERCULESMovie Having a blast! #PopcornAndSelfies #AndNoFannyPacks

Has anyone watched the Best of Raw After the Show DVD set? I was thinking of picking it up today (local store has 15% off).

To be honest all I really care about is the Daniel Bryan after WM28 Raw part, is it on the set in full (the 'promo' after the match) or is it just the match itself?

Zach

Two things while I watch ECW #43:

1. I don't remember being exposed to Public Enemy in ECW. All I recall is hating them in WCW. That being said, I'm strangely entertained by their promos in ECW.
  2. Jimmy Snuka is the Robert Blake of wrestling.

KissVibes

Banned
10546820_1459743977621640_713418952_n.jpg

stephaniemcmahonThank You @katyperry for making our daughter's bday truly unforgettable! @TripleH #PrismaticWorldTour

Triple H wears affliction to Katy Perry concerts...

The dress code should apply to him too. Awful role model for hot dads everywhere.

Alucard

Banned
Dudes, I'm hungry now. Don't think I can last another 2 hours without food and just going on a banana and water. What should I do?!

jmdajr

Dudes, I'm hungry now. Don't think I can last another 2 hours without food and just going on a banana and water. What should I do?!

Do you have hunger pains, or do you actually feel bad? Like light headed?

You know what holds off hunger pretty good? Eggs.

Next time have a Banana and One hard boiled egg. It will work better than the Banana alone.

Alucard

Banned
Do you have hunger pains, or do you actually feel bad? Like light headed?

You know what holds off hunger pretty good? Eggs.

Next time have a Banana and One hard boiled egg. It will work better than the Banana alone.

Yeah, I had extra hard-boiled eggs this morning too, but I wanted to see if I could get by with just the banana.

Stomach was grumbling, so actually hungry. Aaaaand my co-worker just brought me a raspberry banana muffin.

jmdajr

Yeah, I had extra hard-boiled eggs this morning too, but I wanted to see if I could get by with just the banana.

Stomach was grumbling, so actually hungry. Aaaaand my co-worker just brought me a raspberry banana muffin.

There is this lady at work who I feel is on a mission to get everyone fat. She can't lose weight so option no.2 is have everyone else join her.

edit: I think a little bit of hunger pains is ok. Like stomach growling, almost as if someone is hitting you there. What sucks is if you over do it and start feeling weak or dizzy. As long as it's not the 2nd thing I would soldier on if possible.

RP912

Banned
nIQw53o.jpg

come on guys cena held the rock's arm up. It's a sign of respect to the best opponent.

Humbleness folks...its all apart of the code of hustle, loyalty, and respect.

Alucard

Banned
There is this lady at work who I feel is on a mission to get everyone fat. She can't lose weight so option no.2 is have everyone else join her.

edit: I think a little bit of hunger pains is ok. Like stomach growling, almost as if someone is hitting you there. What sucks is if you over do it and start feeling weak or dizzy. As long as it's not the 2nd thing I would soldier on if possible.

EAT GODDAMNIT EAT

I ate the muffin. Still feel pretty good about myself. Banana and water at 7am. Muffin at 945. And will have my lunch at 1130. Likely have dinner on the road around 630, as I'm driving for 7 hours tonight.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Have some actual discipline - it's not supposed to be easy.

EDIT:
I ate the muffin. Still feel pretty good about myself. Banana and water at 7am. Muffin at 945. And will have my lunch at 1130. Likely have dinner on the road around 630, as I'm driving for 7 hours tonight.

goddammit

RP912

Banned
Mind over matter. When I had to get prep for my procedure, I just treated everything like it was a competition. It was fucking painful especially when my son was eating speghetti o's and meatballs in front of me and in my mind it looks like a gourmet meal. :/

jred2k

Jesus Christ, Alucard. How fucking old are you? Your tummy grumbled so you need a muffin? Have an ounce of self control.

Second day of no breakfast. Been up for 2 1/2 hours now, only had a cup of coffee, and doing just fine.

Gonna hit the new Taco Bell that has its grand opening today for lunch.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Second day of no breakfast. Been up for 2 1/2 hours now, only had a cup of coffee, and doing just fine.

Gonna hit the new Taco Bell that has its grand opening today for lunch.

3 Quesarito lunch engage

Hasney

I can say, as someone who quit smoking cold turkey, altering diet is up there with difficult things. But you won't make change unless you get through it. I'm famished right this second, but I'm picturing that glorious omelette when I get home.

Think Alucards lunch is more than I'm going to have this entire day.

Have some actual discipline - it's not supposed to be easy.

goddammit

Deal with it Sunny!

Jesus Christ, Alucard. How fucking old are you? Your tummy grumbled so you need a muffin? Have an ounce of self control.

I would like to point out that the main person giving advice for breakfast also does this:

3 Quesarito lunch engage

I rest my case.

I don't eat breakfast and I eat 2 Quesaritos when I get them D:

What kind? I've never really been a cereal type of person. I think I tried for awhile because my friend was a captain crunch freak. I rather have.... something else.
I mix it up, cheerios pretty regularly but I also go for some honey bunches of oats. I buy the more gimmicky cereals if I'm in the mood.

jmdajr

Now I'm informed.

pdp_quesarito.jpg

Probably tastes fine, be would never be my first option with an abundance of real Mexican food all over the place.

Top Bottom