• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT-15| Hybrids are Best for Business

Mattel didn't announce a Renee Young figure?

They already made one

Canadian_Barbie.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Simon Dean tells a story about Road Warrior Animal sitting at some computer during Smackdown with headphones on mumbling, 'yes' listening to a live stream of his daugthers hockey game because he couldn't go to it in person.

;_;

Did he just get a twitter or something? I feel like dude is acting like this is the first time he's heard internet criticism about his persona or did he just tune it out all this time

I think he does little things like that from time to time on twitter. I don't follow him but I vaguely remember jokes like that from him.

Are you guys sure you don't want to keep talking about diet and nutrition for the rest of the page? Maybe spill it over into the next 3 to 5 pages? No?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
WOW, Dean said they originally wanted to give Hassan the Heavyweight title in Washington DC(pinning Batista in his hometown AND in the Nation's capital) on the god damn 4th of July before Hassan got into shit backstage with people.

Holy shit that heat would have been nuclear.

miserable

WOW, Dean said they originally wanted to give Hassan the Heavyweight title in Washington DC(pinning Batista in his hometown AND in the Nation's capital) on the god damn 4th of July before Hassan got into shit backstage with people.

what kinda shit did he get into?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
what kinda shit did he get into?

He was supposedly lazy about getting better in the ring, and he said some stuff to legends about saying he wouldn't sell for them because the Agent wanted him looking strong and NOT to sell for them, but he worded it wrong. Dean also said that one of the main event guys set him up and told him to not let anyone do the camel clutch, that it was his move. And he told Eddie not to do it, and Eddie flipped out because his dad invented the move.

There was a ton of jealousy in general. Like several shoots have said a lot of the 'older guard' was jealous of Batista and Lashley.

He was supposedly lazy about getting better in the ring, and he said some stuff to legends about saying he wouldn't sell for them because the Agent wanted him looking strong and NOT to sell for them, but he worded it wrong. Dean also said that one of the main event guys set him up and told him to not let anyone do the camel clutch, that it was his move. And he told Eddie not to do it, and Eddie flipped out because his dad invented the move.

There was a ton of jealousy in general. Like several shoots have said a lot of the 'older guard' was jealous of Batista and Lashley.

Looooooool

Combo of new guy ruffling feathers + handling it wrong + London terrorist attack=DOOMED

I've heard that Hassan/Eddie camel clutch story too. It will never stop being funny to me.

RP912

Banned

dammit!!!...That would have been one of the greatest moments in professional wrestling history. Bad enough Hassan was a ultra heel but him winning the belt in the nations capital would have been E.L.E tier.

Ultratech

All of those picks are pretty solid minus Kofi picking Marc Mero... Wtf. Out of all the entrance themes in WWE past and present, Marc Mero is definitely not one to remember.

When I make a new heel Kofi clock, I'm putting "Marc Mero Mark" on there.

(And hardly anyone will get it.)

Of course Kofi picked that. Mero's WWF heel theme was generic production music. The Renegade was also using it in WCW at the same time.

Kind of like Lex Luger's music in 1996 was production music that the WWF was using at the same time for their 1-900# commercials.

Into

The irony, if one can call it that, is that Ryder did all the right things, he used social media, something Vince got a massive hard a few years ago and could not shut up about Twitter during his shows, yet this guy used that very technology to get over.

And then, he is actually good looking, he looks like a boyband member which is the type they like the most.

And then he used a contemporary gimmick, mocking reality stars (see Total Divas later) on by basically doing the Jersey Shore thing

I wasent a fan or anything, but just by looking at WWE and the things they seem to want, he fit that bill. He is cool party dude, yet here is Adam Rose and a bunch of twats in costumes. If he looked like Arn Anderson or had some MMA gimmick i would understand them not giving a fuck

It's sad because the people who supported him are still watching, and complaining about Paige.

It's sad because those same people probably think The Vaudevillains and KENTA are the next big thing.

That's sad.

You're making yourself sad, see a therapist or buy a motivational John Cena shirt.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

This would have been incredible

If Sting only has one more match (which I think is stupid, he has at least 5 in him).

If its not Undertaker, who will it be? I actually dont want to see him and undertaker anymore, it would be a bad match.

If hes going to lose his one and only match, who should it be to?

Sid

If Sting only has one more match (which I think is stupid, he has at least 5 in him).

If its not Undertaker, who will it be? I actually dont want to see him and undertaker anymore, it would be a bad match.

Heath Slater,the one man band babay!

The guy who holds up the loser's arm.

Someone on Reddit tried to retcon Lesnar v Cena...

I just wish they'd acknowledge that the finish to Cena/Lesnar 1 was a reference to the finish of Lesnar's first fight with Mir. Lesnar dominates only to be caught with a surprise maneuver and loses.

Also, according to Heyman, Lesnar still had diverticulitis during that first Cena match.

Top Bottom