• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT-15| Hybrids are Best for Business

Uhhh Daniel Bryan almost got burglarized Monday night: http://www.abc15.com/news/region-ph...we-star-daniel-bryan-stops-burglar-in-phoenix

According to Phoenix police, Bryan Danielson, better known as Daniel Bryan, was pulling into his carport with his wife when he saw the door that leads to his house start to open.

Two men ran out of the house and fled on foot. Danielson was able to catch one of the men, 22-year-old Cesar Sosa.

Sosa and Danielson got into a struggle but Danielson was able to detain him until officials arrived, police said.

Hope he put him in the Yes Lock until the police arrived

ttD9BIm.gif

And I just realized that was MONDAY night. He went and did the Comic Con panel yesterday after that. Crazy.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
lolol on Dusty Rhodes booking

'Dusty would come in the locker room and said, 'Well boys, my name's the American Dream, Dusty Rhodes. I the rake, and you the weeds.''

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Spider, you're a good man. Guy. Person. You're a good you.

It means nothing to either person or to any fan right now though. It carries no emotional significance. It's just a thing that happened.

Brock's beaten Undertaker before, but did any of that matter when he beat the streak?

It means nothing to either person or "any" (don't agree here) fan now because WWE hopes you don't remember it and will do NOTHING to remind people that it happened. Why? Because it hurts what they are trying to sell Brock as. If it carried no significance, they wouldn't be ignoring it so much, history between characters can be used to enhance a feud.

Undertaker has lost before, to many people, but was undefeated at Mania, it 's not the same.

kiguel182

I like how it's the fan's work to forget shit that happened in order to cover the lack of long term planning or any sort of booking continuity.

They booked Lesnar like shit so as a viewer is hard for me to see it the way they want to. If they hadn't fucked it up stuff might be different but I'm not going to forget stuff just to cover it up.

We are the viewers, we just watch. They are the ones that have to have shit make sense. Probably should spend more time thinking about that and less about ways to cut promos to make fun of fans.

Maybe that way they could have people buy the Network.

So I watched an SNME with Demolition vs Brainbusters 2/3 falls and it was beyond superior than the Usos/Wyatts the other day at Battleground. Take from what what you will, the message is basically the Brainbusters are so good.
I'll even take the Rogueau brothers over these tag teams today

Oh so a man who has no idea when he'll be physically fit just took out a 22 year old burglar eh

I SEE WHAT HAPPENED HERE
The Authority sent them to assassinate them both

kiguel182

Potential for what? A dude being a nice guy for 200 pages?

He doesn't need to insult anyone for it to be an interesting read.

If he talks about how people reacted to his popularity, the plan for him, how things changed backstage during his career in the WWE and all of that it could give people a in depth look at his journey to main-event Mania in a way that we don't know.

I'm a fan of the guy and I would love to know what was happening backstage during his career. It can be interesting without insulting anyone or calling for his burial every 10 pages.

TMZ said:
D.B. gave chase ... the bad guys had a big head start but the champ caught up with one of them and locked him in a rear naked choke for 5 minutes until cops arrived.

Daniel's feat is all the more impressive because the guy he caught is facing kidnapping charges in another case.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch ... Daniel's wife Brie retrieved the loot the guys were in the process of stealing, including a bracelet that belonged to the wrestler's recently deceased dad.

The second guy is still on the loose, but there's one less bad guy on the streets, thanks to D.P.
Jeez.

Tatsumi Fujinami & Kengo Kimura vs Dick Murdoch & Adrian Adonis - (NJPW 1985/05/24)

This match is for the vacant WWF International Tag Team Championship, which was introduced to the WWF in the late 60's by the Rising Suns (Prof. Tanaka & Mitsu Arakawa) and was only around for a year or two. The titles lay unused for over a decade until WWF formed a working partnership with New Japan, but the belts were abandoned just five months later when that partnership broke down. Regardless, this is a fun match with a lot of heat. Murdoch & Adonis are a pretty underrated team and do a good job of riling the fans up. The finish is a bit weak for a championship match, but the post-match stuff is fun. Well worth a watch.

Top Bottom