• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT-15| Hybrids are Best for Business

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Didn't realize Alex Riley was such a piece of shit:
q9H0Wq8.png

I2LiRWh.png

Scottify

Judging by those, I'd say he'd just have to point to his opponent and say "Lie down on the mat there. DO YOUR JOB!, don't ever up sell me!"

Wow those tweets reek of entitlement. Guess what Alex? The world doesn't revovle around you. What a p.o.s. he is one of those jerkoffs that has his food fucked with at restaurants. I wouldn't blame anyone for doing it either.

RP912

Banned
Bryan had a rough year so far :/. I feel bad for him. I know he'll rebound after all of this and be number 30 at the rumble.

somedevil

Bryan had a rough year so far :/. I feel bad for him. I know he'll rebound after all of this and be number 30 at the rumble.

Hopefully. It seems right now he is rehabbing while doctors argue over what he should do because from his interviews they have different opinions on his diagnose.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Bowser has been putting in work, studying the tapes of other big men and is getting ready for one last run in SSB4, says the dirty sheets.

somedevil

Chris Hero doing a great job proving the WWE wrong releasing him :/

edit: Someone who was there said the match was great but he really let himself go.

Top Bottom