• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

Nameless

He's not terrible but he's just a guy, he's not engaging like a top guy should be.

I don't know, it's like if anyone isn't Punk/Bray/Jericho tier on the mic they suck. Given his character and image he doesn't have to be a wordsmith. He just has to get his point across convincingly without shitting the bed, and I think he does that.

I don't know, it's like if anyone isn't Punk/Bray/Jericho tier on the mic they suck. Given his character and image he doesn't have to be a wordsmith. He just has to get his point across convincingly without shitting the bed. I think he does that.

True. He's improved. I feel more effort from him than some guys. But I thought his character was the strong, silent type?

BHZ Mayor

Mic work was better than usual. And I'm not jumping on the anti-Reigns bandwagon just yet. I'm just happy they're finally getting ready to put someone new in that #1 spot.

Cagey

Banned
He's not terrible, just sort of boring. He needs a spark.
He has the voice but he needs to either be more grave sounding in monotone or amp up the energy. He's average.

What he has going for him is the believable bad ass part.

Oh WWE knows exactly how a top face is supposed to be pushed, they just choose not to until it's someone they want.

Yeah, it's just so blatant. They even have the dude planned to beat Brock Lesnar at Mania already. It is insane, compared to Daniel Bryan, who they actively tried to make look bad every chance they could.

B2g2eGc.png

#RomanIsRaw???

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
did the one that isnt luke harper hurt his leg on that clothesline over the top rope? looked like he landed badly and was limping

edit: guess not

Mic work was better than usual. And I'm not jumping on the anti-Reigns bandwagon just yet. I'm just happy they're finally getting ready to put someone new in that #1 spot.

It's not a bandwagon, friend. It's pure truth - the kind that shines in the daylight and blows in the wind. You can graze your hand across the fields and feel it in the tall grass.

wallpaper-1823262.jpg

The Reigns supporters only know padded walls and shadows, where they hide from the truth.

borderfinal_4web_Blog.jpg

What he has going for him is the believable bad ass part.

OTLkjn8dRPqKuT7BeVq2_George%20No.gif

Top Bottom