• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

Heel

Reign's ferocious mic clutch has the crowd in the palm of his hands.

[shoot]...are the cheers being piped in, Alucard?[/shoot]

#RomanIsRaw are they fucking serious

pack it up, Bry-Force

54cba91e34573abe44065704b4864316.jpg

Fuck WWE going all in on this Roman push eh? He kept everything from the shield, gets to be the cool face that says bitch and ass, and they are pushing him huge. So easy to tell when WWE wants a person to be the next big thing compared to someone they don't (Daniel Bryan).

Ithil

Fuck WWE going all in on this Roman push eh? He kept everything from the shield, gets to be the cool face that says bitch and ass, and they are pushing him huge. So easy to tell when WWE wants a person to be the next big thing compared to someone they don't (Daniel Bryan).

Oh WWE knows exactly how a top face is supposed to be pushed, they just choose not to until it's someone they want.

ScribbleD

Reigns is slowly getting better on the mic. Not great yet, but he's at least ok-ish. He's never going to improve if they keep him off the mic.

TL21xx

Banned
I think Roman needs to get his hearing checked, my bros and my dad all heard the crowd saying "We Want Brock", not "Cena Sucks".

Glad to see the turn begin, though this IS Bizzaro world.

Gorillaz

that Finlay sighting made me think of a cruel DB joke but I don't want to go there because I feel like my boy Duncan has been having a rough few months with the DB jokes

Top Bottom