• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

Be quiet, Warrior wasnt ready
Orton, Brock, Goldberg ect

this isnt new

Warrior might not have been a good wrestler but he owned the midcard for at least 2 years before going over Hogan. Plus he could cut a great promo.

Orton came in with all kinds of charisma. He had good ring work too. He may not have paid dues but he was miles ahead of Reigns

Brock and Goldberg were complete animals.

ScribbleD

I think you recall quite poorly then.

Is that why you've now made multiple responses without answering me? Face it, move sets have never mattered and the folks who point out "Oh, this guy has no moves," or "X moves of doom" are just cherry picking because they feel like they need extra justification for not liking someone. It's ok to just say, "I don't like this guy," without inventing bullshit to justify your opinion.

Nice opening with Roman da gawd.
tumblr_n7peqh6kAM1srbyoyo1_400.gif

Skipped the 1400th Uso Crazy and Wyatt Family match. I wish I could have skipped this shit.

Verendus

Banned
Warrior might not have been a good wrestler but he owned the midcard for at least 2 years before going over Hogan. Plus he could cut a great promo.

Orton came in with all kinds of charisma. He had good ring work too. He may not have paid dues but he was miles ahead of Reigns

Brock and Goldberg were complete animals.
Funny thing is Orton flopped when they gave him the title too early. Dude was basically a mid-carder until the end of 2007. He'd be an example of how you mess things up when you don't book carefully.

Ithil

Is that why you've now made multiple responses without answering me? Face it, move sets have never mattered and the folks who point out "Oh, this guy has no moves," or "X moves of doom" are just cherry picking because they feel like they need extra justification for not liking someone. It's ok to just say, "I don't like this guy," without inventing bullshit to justify your opinion.

Stone Cold was limited after his neck break, not before. I also never mentioned movesets once, someone named out some people to compare to Reigns, I took issue with the choices.
Given the overall quality of wrestling in WWE in the Attitude Era, it's still not a good example, as the overall in-ring standard today is much higher.

Nice selling by Nikki there. She got beat on with one hand tied behind her back for 3-4 minutes (seemed longer).

After all that...she looked mildly disappointed at the end of the match. I'll bet she sells a store not having a shoe in her size with more of a pained look.

Top Bottom