• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

tumblr_n7peqh6kAM1srbyoyo1_400.gif

That ain't Ralph level.

ScribbleD

Stone Cold was limited after his neck break, not before. I also never mentioned movesets once, someone named out some people to compare to Reigns, I took issue with the choices.
Given the overall quality of wrestling in WWE in the Attitude Era, it's still not a good example, as the overall in-ring standard today is much higher.

I did say before the injury, though. He move set was always limited. Never made a bit of difference.

Also, my bad. Looked back and saw the first post was TheWarrior's, and I confused his point for yours. I maintain that in any era of wrestling limited move sets have been the norm. Very few buck that trend, and the ones that do aren't necessarily top guys. People just like to throw that criticism out there as a way of justifying hating someone, and they ignore that same "problem" when it plagues one of their favorite wrestlers.

Why are they going to job RVD to Rusev? Its pretty obvious Rusev is never going to draw money and RVD is still a pretty big draw and can make them some money.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
crowd doesnt give a shit about any of this, and lol at no Lana entrance, they know shes the only thing over in the whole gimmick

ScribbleD

Just missed what was happening. Was RVD the first person on the main roster to break the accolade? Edit: Guess not. Must have got the tail end of some hold.

Ithil

I thought she was actually just an actress?

No, she's being trained in wrestling too. At least she was in NXT, she probably isn't getting much training touring with the main roster with it.
She's not gonna be his valet forever, she'll probably wrestle after that.

All the little details of this gimmick are fantastic. Even the way Lana points for him to release the Accolade and the way he looks at her when he does it...just perfect. It's like they've been doing this for years...

No, she's being trained in wrestling too. At least she was in NXT, she probably isn't getting much training touring with the main roster with it.
She's not gonna be his valet forever, she'll probably wrestle after that.

Theres hope!? Aww yesss :') and i think Rusev should be training her, arent they in a relationship?

Top Bottom