• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

Kenobi

I like what Sandow is doing, but where are all these costume changes and silly skits going? He just looks goofy. Not so much his new gimmick, it's just that he's going nowhere. No feud. Nada.

Retroactively burying the hit man. I love it, maggle!
imagine if someone told Bret 15 years ago he would be in a wwe ring in fucking Montreal sucking up to Vince and getting told "talking wasn't your strong suit"

Vince won and you gave your best years to wcw getting kicked by Goldberg

you lost Bret

yea he had a serious as hell look on his face after that

that "I can't believe I trained/went to school for this career" deep look lol

Sandow wins the money in the banks match with a bright future & can wrestle, also has good mic skills, Cena comes back from injury then wins the WHC. Sandow cashes the contract in & of course loses & now is the Santino of this Era

Br_FnqZCIAEoX30.jpg

imagine if someone told Bret 15 years ago he would be in a wwe ring in fucking Montreal sucking up to Vince and getting told "talking wasn't your strong suit"

Vince won and you gave your best years to wcw getting kicked by Goldberg

you lost Bret

Bret Hart has an estimated net worth of $14M.

I think he'll be OK.

Watch a Cesaro vs Sheamus match. Actually pretty good. He has his moments.

he's nowhere near the "top talent" level they book him as. he has had a few good matches mostly due to who they booked him with but he mostly sucks. his gimmick is dumb and he hasn't really done anything really good or interesting in the ring. he's just this top booked star that they don't know what to do with because they haven't realized yet he should be hanging out in the lower card jobbing to rusev.

Top Bottom