• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

Br_FnqZCIAEoX30.jpg

RAW is Rae.

Rae is RAW?

Alucard

Banned
I dig this Miz character. Seems very confident and like he owns it. "Get ready for your closeup" could be a good catch phrase.

I enjoy Miz unironically.

I dig this Miz character. Seems very confident and like he owns it. "Get ready for your closeup" could be a good catch phrase.

Except for all the awesome.

Seriously, if you don't like this, you probably just don't like wrasslin. This is fun, and easily the best thing he's ever done.

Real talk I don't get the Miz hate
Miz is over brehs

Except for all the awesome.

Seriously, if you don't like this, you probably just don't like wrasslin. This is fun, and easily the best thing he's ever done.

No, like I said, I don't like this new Miz character. It's just Miz with sunglasses. I don't like that. I really hope THIS isn't the best he's done.

A boring overactor that only got pushed due to his previous MTV stint and still gets shoved down fans throats? Nothing there to hate.

Ah, come on. He was on the Real World in 2001. He's been working for 13 years since then to get where he is now. Honesty, it's kinda of impressive he had the idea/dream for the character since then and worked to get it.

Top Bottom