• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

Br_FnqZCIAEoX30.jpg

Who's this?

ScribbleD

I'm all for giving people time on the mic to improve, but Paige has gotten tons of time on the mic and it seems like she's getting worse.

Also what in the holy fuck are they doing with this division? Paige and AJ are BFFs now? Naomi and Cameron are not trying to kill each other? Can they at least try to write for the divas so that there's a bit of consistency? FFS

Ithil

I'm all for giving people time on the mic to improve, but Paige has gotten tons of time on the mic and it seems like she's getting worse.

Also what in the holy fuck are they doing with this division? Paige and AJ are BFFs now? Naomi and Cameron are not trying to kill each other? Can they at least try to write for the divas so that there's a bit of consistency? FFS

Tons of time? I think that was the third time I've heard her talk since coming to the main roster.

It's not worth that. Plus, they lock you in for 6 months. Tread lightly...

If you're not a fan at all, that's decent advice. But if you have even a slight interest, getting all 6 PPVs for $60 is a steal, any way you look at it. If anything, the streaming content is a bonus on top of that. Once they finally get the attitude era TV shows up (especially WCW, as I missed quite a bit of it at the time), I will be watching far too much of it.

Kusagari

Paige sucking up to AJ to try to get over with the fans would be a pretty funny storyline, but hearing her on the mic ruins it.

Top Bottom