• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

strobogo

Banned
why do we need a replay of something that lasted 5 seconds 5 seconds after it happened.

So they could remind you that this is a direct message to the champs regarding their title match this Sunday at Battleground, LIVE on the WWE NETWORK, which you can still sign up for FOR FREE before midnight tonight. You don't even need a credit card!!!

KissVibes

Banned
He's never won a title ever

Mr. Money in the Bank is a title.

So they could remind you that this is a direct message to the champs regarding their title match this Sunday at Battleground, LIVE on the WWE NETWORK, which you can still sign up for FOR FREE before midnight tonight. You don't even need a credit card!!!

Thanks for the reminder about the WWE NETWORK, Michael Hayes! I'll be sure to check out all your matches found EXCLUSIVELY on the WWE NETWORK. Not to mention your legends round-table appearances, also found only on the WWE NETWORK.

UberTag

People are shocked by this. They done this many times before. Remember CM Punk in front of a bucket of Kentucky fried chicken.
34yqvb7_zps74abe163.jpg

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
People are shocked by this. They done this many times before. Remember CM Punk in front of a bucket of Kentucky fried chicken.

WWE has always used its wrestlers to shill products by the show sponsors. I still remember Karate Fighters vignettes......not a pretty sight.

With Adam Rose, he had one, two matches since his promotion, and now he's the shill guy? Means they can't think of anything to do with him.

He'll be back at NXT before Thanksgiving.

WWE has always used its wrestlers to shill products by the show sponsors. I still remember Karate Fighters vignettes......not a pretty sight.

With Adam Rose, he had one, two matches since his promotion, and now he's the shill guy? Means they can't think of anything to do with him.

He'll be back at NXT before Thanksgiving.
Not soon enough

Top Bottom