• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Remember that it was originally going to be a cable network. Think how much worse that would have done.

I don't even think they were this pathetic with XFL shilling. I think this might be WWE's biggest failure yet. And in such a short time. It's kind of amazing how naive their expectations were. Like it was a real sign that they don't have a pulse on their place in pop culture right now at all.

...more like he is getting a pull.
1381%2520-%2520jerry_lawler%2520laughing%2520wwe.png

Patryn

I don't even think they were this pathetic with XFL shilling. I think this might be WWE's biggest failure yet. And in such a short time. It's kind of amazing how naive their expectations were. Like it was a real sign that they don't have a pulse on their place in pop culture right now at all.

I think they were targeting the right technology, but they massively overestimated their potential audience. They refuse to accept that their core audience is massively smaller than they think it is.

They're also mostly preaching to the choir. Honestly, they should suck it up and splurge on a Super Bowl ad or something to allow them to reach lapsed fans who don't care about the current product.

Top Bottom