• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

Are you on about some "Total Diva" shit, friend? Or is this real canonical stuff?

nah, it's my interpretation of her character from the gifs i see. WWE writers are not smart enough to make that her actual gimmick.

edit: jesus christ, AJ and Paige are brutal on the mic. ask someone on the audience to cut promos for you.

noelle-4.jpg

Wrasslegaf, I got something to get off my chest. We are all too damn positive in here. That's right, positive. We said Wyatt was good enough to overcome the Cena feud, guy gets boring chants. I hope you enjoyed that entrance cause it's the last televised one you're gonna get. We said Cesaro was gonna get a big post mania push, that guys even deader than Wyatt is. We said Paige and Adam Rose and Emma would get over, all are terrible. We need to curb our enthusiasm, to lock away all this positive energy before it becomes a poison that destroys Wrasslegaf. Strap in folks and remember the immortal words of the great Vince McMahon:

LIFE SUCKS, AND THEN YOU DIE

And that's a
worked
shoot brothers.

BHZ Mayor

Wrasslegaf, I got something to get off my chest. We are all too damn positive in here. That's right, positive. We said Wyatt was good enough to overcome the Cena feud, guy gets boring chants. I hope you enjoyed that entrance cause it's the last televised one you're gonna get. We said Cesaro was gonna get a big post mania push, that guys even deader than Wyatt is. We said Paige and Adam Rose and Emma would get over, all are terrible. We need to curb our enthusiasm, to lock away all this positive energy before it becomes a poison that destroys Wrasslegaf. Strap in folks and remember the immortal words of the great Vince McMahon:

And that's a
worked
shoot brothers.

So you're saying the product has been 'feeshees' lately?

Ithil

And that's a
worked
shoot brothers.

Slight overreaction.

Top Bottom