• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

KissVibes

Banned
vbAOPZe.png

Dare I?!

We're three months out and we haven't seen ANYTHING in-game. Don't do this.

Zach

Don't do it, that shit's gonna mess up your future recommendations.

Haha...

Seriously, though... you guys plan on getting it? PS4?

I mean, at the very least I could do the occasional user-battle-royal-thing like back in the GameFAQs days, yeah? That'd be fun, right, guys? Right?!?

I always said Bray was over hyped. Everyone was shitting on him during his Kane feud. The promos were neat at first but going boring fast. Then he fell off the radar. Feuded with Bryan that didn't make sense. Then to be Cena'd because apparently losing to Cena helps careers now *cough cesaro cough*. His promos weren't that great. Everyone for the past 9 years have been making fun of Cena for the same shit. Wearing his merchandise and focusing on the kids is where the feud jumped the shark. Now he's doing another going nowhere feud with Jericho. The entrance is still dope at least...

Ithil

One section of one crowd one week on one show chants "boring" for a few seconds in a Bray promo, and suddenly he's DOOOOOOOOOMED and will be a jobber by Smackdown tomorrow.

Branson

Haha...

Seriously, though... you guys plan on getting it? PS4?

I mean, at the very least I could do the occasional user-battle-royal-thing like back in the GameFAQs days, yeah? That'd be fun, right, guys? Right?!?
Yeah I'm getting it on ps4. Will you if the CAW mode has balding hair in it?

Top Bottom