• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Bad press mostly, shareholders and what not frowning upon parodying a situation.

But yeah, you make some valid points, this one is hitting close to home for me and I suppose it is easier to distance yourselves as US folk.

We lost like 23 dudes as well

strobogo

Banned
Bad press mostly, shareholders and what not frowning upon parodying a situation.

But yeah, you make some valid points, this one is hitting close to home for me and I suppose it is easier to distance yourselves as US folk.

It's being said there were quite a few Americans on the flight as well. Unless something like this happens IN the US, most Americans aren't going to pay a whole lot of attention to it for more than a couple of days at the most. I don't see how an angle that started before this incident and is straight racist patriotic dude vs racist patriotic dude has anything to do with what happened to day, or how it could be considered parodying unless Lana cuts a promo on planes or something at the PPV.

Showaddy

he's in a bit of a lull period i know, but zayn is still my absolute favorite. expect hot fire against tyson kidd tonight.

Probably just a pipe dream but I think it'd be awesome if they could bring Steen & Devitt straight into NXT as Heels to feud with Zayn & Neville respectively. Would really light a fire under both guys and help them develop their characters immensely.

strobogo

Banned
Stro, you okay after the Pacers lost Lance?

I am. Seemed pretty obvious he was leaving once half of his team said they didn't want him and Larry Bird wasn't happy with any of his actions in the Heat series. After Roy Hibbert got Space Jammed, I had no hopes for the Pacers for next season anyway. They've been a mentally weak as fuck team since Reggie retired. They could get LeBron, kept Lance, and Roy started playing like an all star again and I could see them blowing it because they lost a couple of games.

TNA is going to control those because one match tonight got crapped on before it even began and then in the title match got
Cena is better and Rusev chants
. So I bet those are not heard.

TNA doesn't know how to edit anything. This is the company that had Sanada's name misspelled last week on a taped show from like a month ago.

Aiii

So not worth it
We lost like 23 dudes as well

It's being said there were quite a few Americans on the flight as well. Unless something like this happens IN the US, most Americans aren't going to pay a whole lot of attention to it for more than a couple of days at the most. I don't see how an angle that started before this incident and is straight racist patriotic dude vs racist patriotic dude has anything to do with what happened to day, or how it could be considered parodying unless Lana cuts a promo on planes or something at the PPV.

Really? I am sorry for your loss America. Been avoiding the latest news, was depressing me.

As said, valid points if it ends up going nowhere. The way I figured this action, if Russian involvement was confirmed would likely lead to a more active political stance on the Ukrainian situation and thus leading to less of a haha look at silly Putin into a more haha look at this guy that is waging war. But I suppose wrestling gives no shits about PC.

And even if that was the case, they could just retool the gimmick to Bulgaria instead of Russia, I suppose.

"And now here's Shin-soo-kee Nakamura, played left tackle for Osaka State, great athletic ability, I believe he was on the Yomiuri Giants' farm team where he played a little 1st base and catcher. Not sure if he was ever called up to the show but he's here in New Japan Pro Wrestling now. CM, what are Nakamura's keys to victory here tonight?"

Probably just a pipe dream but I think it'd be awesome if they could bring Steen & Devitt straight into NXT as Heels to feud with Zayn & Neville respectively. Would really light a fire under both guys and help them develop their characters immensely.

add kenta to that mix and baby you got a stew going.

nxt really is fantastic, best wwe product right now.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Really? I am sorry for your loss America. Been avoiding the latest news, was depressing me.

I dunno, we have a lot of people dying every day in the inner cities that nobody gives a shit about. There's plenty to go around here. You guys probably don't have that issue though, not on the level we do.

Aiii

So not worth it
I dunno, we have a lot of people dying every day in the inner cities that nobody gives a shit about. There's plenty to go around here. You guys probably don't have that issue though, not on the level we do.

Yeah, more Dutchmen died today in that plane than are murdered in an entire year, so needless to say that this is a pretty big deal.

Mr. Anderson is gonna be signing autographs at Comic-Con, and I'm considering borrowing my store's copy of Behind Enemy Lines: Colombia to get signed
and then put it back on the rental floor

NXT matches for tonight:

The Vaudevillians vs Colin Cassady and Enzo Amore

CJ Parker vs Xavier Woods

Sasha Banks vs Alexa Bliss

Adam Rose vs Jason Jordan

Tyson Kidd vs Sami Zayn
pulling for a Jason Jordan upset

It's an EU code.

YSKD9sw.gif

I have sent him one. I have another EU code left if anyone needs one.

Anyway I just wanna say I hate the Miz. His "new" gimmick also just sucks.

send me the code if you can, friend. i'll always try everything once.

edit: nevermind, it's for the beta. why would anyone play an unfinished game? crazy.

Vylash

I have sent him one. I have another EU code left if anyone needs one.

Anyway I just wanna say I hate the Miz. His "new" gimmick also just sucks.

Sounds like you've got some anger, friend. I know what will cheer you up, a nice face shot of the most must see WWE superstar in history and current hollywood legend The Miz

Miz.jpg

Enjoy

rvy

Banned
They should just call Trips Mr. Leftovers. Everything is leftovers with him.
Savage's leftovers with Steph. Michaels' leftovers with DX. Rocky's leftovers with the movie career. Vince's leftovers with the company.

Top Bottom