• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

hope no one buys and this carny ass company finally dies and gets replaced with a proper organization without a "wrestler's court" and other mark ass shit.

3140717742_2_4_tMY2Reye.jpg

Paige, Alicia, Layla, Bo

Son Of D

I have no idea what the fuck you're trying to imply here but no shit this is going to pop up in people's heads a couple hours after the tragedy hits the news, the same thing happened when the London bombings happened

Man I remember when that was happening. They cut the segment with Hassan's masked men attacking Taker from the UK broadcast of Smackdown as that was just after the bombings. But then WWE included said segment in the Great American Bash promo which the UK saw... whoops.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcgL5QH_ics

Rock vs Bray Wyatt?

I would like to see this.

The build would be great, but could the match deliver?

Also, no idea that Rock/Brock II was planned for Mania this year. Wonder who Taker's opponent would have been if we got Rock/Brock II.

Developmental is always going to be a loss leader, but you need it or you cut off the future of the company. They built the performance center to bring in athletes from other sports.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You all want an awesome female wrestler who plays games? Look no further than Alpha Female. She has a Yoshi tattoo for god's sake!
eTxugdV.jpg

Anth0ny

Yeah... Swagger is getting that win on Sunday.

Anyways, Bauer and Pollock went fucking crazy with potential ideas for the WWE Network. Like they just shit out 500 creative and interesting ideas for Network content basically off the top of their head. The fact that WWE doesn't already do some of this stuff is baffling.

Like... hold a fucking meeting and brainstorm. Pollock is spit balling these decent, realistic, inexpensive ideas on his 40 minute podcast. What is WWE doing?

Sid

My plan to bring Sting:-first,train that shit up then show up at WM 31 after The Undertaker lays down an open challenge and finally let the match end in a tie.

Kornflayx

I think the WWE Network should be a streaming site for PPVs from different promotions. Just get ROH and NJPW PPVs on there and take a cut for streaming.

I've greatly enjoyed what I've seen of the Alpha Female.

It's a shame Monty Brown is gone, if only for the Alpha Inter-Gender tag team he could have formed with her.

Hasney

and back after half an hour of the Destiny beta.

Unskippable cutscenes I'd have to watch again if I get the full version can suck my balls.

Top Bottom