• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

Adam Rose returns to NXT, goes back to being Kruger, re-debuts on RAW as Kruger, gets into a feud and turns up for his PPV match as Adam Rose. Split personality gimmick.

Also, lol, Ricardo.

I missed it. Sanada vs Aries has been great though

Don't think Hardys vs Wolves is tonight. It's Lashley vs Jeff for the belt.

Yeah, Sanada is always fun to watch.

He was thrown out at the beginning by one of the wolves. I'm thinking it was a botch or something because everyone pretended it didn't happen. And he just climbed back into the ring as if nothing happened lol

Wait. Both Hardys? Matt also?

I dunno :/....dude is good and all but he's the epitome of vanilla. It's hard to describe it. I'm blinking my eyes hard trying to not fall alseep during this match along with many of his nxt matches so far.

I feel like Kidd just taking Graves' place. What could've been I guess :(

Alucard

Banned
Just started Impact. Red hot crowd and amped up wrestlers. This is getting me hyped. Have watched Angle and Tazz, and am currently on Bully and Tommy smooching up to the crowd. Let's do this. The ramp setup is quite nice. Looks old-school.

Just started Impact. Red hot crowd and amped up wrestlers. This is getting me hyped. Have watched Angle and Tazz, and am currently on Bully and Tommy smooching up to the crowd. Let's do this. The ramp setup is quite nice. Looks old-school.
First segment was hot, first two matches were great. Skipped mvp's tag match and this divas match but I'll turn back in.

Alucard

Banned
Holy shit. Just finished the X Division gauntlet match. That was really hot for a television contest. 50 minutes in, and a good 30 minutes or so of wrestling.

OziEunE.gif

somedevil

Wade Keller from PWTorch and Taz are currently having a pseudo Twitter war over tonight's TNA.

Shouldn't taz be announcing right now? lol

Plus I see where some might see this show not as a reboot but trying to relive the glory days of ECW to keep a crowd happy because they are afraid there own talent isn't enough.

Shouldn't taz be announcing right now? lol

Plus I see where some might see this show not as a reboot but trying to relive the glory days of ECW to keep a crowd happy because they are afraid there own talent isn't enough.
I just saw it more of a opening pop to the home crowd, which every wrestling show ever does.

Don't see the big deal. Now I'm defending tna, but fuck, it's been legitimately great tonight.

Top Bottom