• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

DominoKid

tumblr_n91cnlERuR1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

Sanjuro

They're only bland because of the Cena association, brother Sanjuro.

Usos won, eh? That's fine. Expected it. At least it sounds like we got a really good match to start off the show.

Their gimmick is pretty bland, and that's the point. They do that stupid "OOGABOOGABOOGAYOUSAUUUUISAYOOO" thing. They can certainly work. There just needs to be more variety around, as well as balancing the tag-team's power levels once again.

No it isn't.

So far it is.

I liked the Harper no sell because of fighting spirit finishes and the fact that I'm tired of the Usos super kicks. Then they went and used 20 super kicks to finish it and ruined the finish.

Verendus

Banned
The worst thing about this whole Shield thing is that Roman Reigns seems to give legitimately no shit about Ambrose. A year and a half which ultimately means nothing. They should still be bros but dude does not give a damn. That's why this match promo makes no sense.

acrid

Banned
Burried again. Can't see how they can be considered a credible threat anymore. They can't even beat Rikishi's kids.

They can join Rybaxel and Stardust on pre show matches now. I'm serious, pretty sure this is the end for Harper/Rowan. Bray's not too far behind.

The worst thing about this whole Shield thing is that Roman Reigns seems to give legitimately no shit about Ambrose. A year and a half which ultimately means nothing. They should still be bros but dude does not give a damn. That's why this match promo makes no sense.

Ambrose is ready to have a blood feud over what Rollins did, but Reigns doesn't give a shit. Great storytelling

Top Bottom