• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

dream

May I point out, spindashing, that I called the Usos the best tag team in American professional wrestling years ago?

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
That was a really good match, but I don't understand why they won't pass the belts to Roawn/Harper. Maybe they are going to call up the Ascension and feed the Usos to them. Other than that, just scrap the division. Its boring.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
awesome match but it makes no senseto keep the titles on the Usos. These 2 teams have shocking good chemistry tho

Verendus

Banned
I wouldn't mind seeing a rematch at Summerslam. Make it a Ladder match and add Goldust/Stardust to it too. A Triple Threat Tag Ladder match.

Alucard

Banned
Usos are bland, but they should be the centerpiece of this expanding division.

They're only bland because of the Cena association, brother Sanjuro.

Usos won, eh? That's fine. Expected it. At least it sounds like we got a really good match to start off the show.

ScribbleD

Really good match, Would love to see the belts on the Wyatts, but I'm a fan of both teams. I'd love to see more between these 2. They have good matches together, just gotta push the feud further so it can be a little more personal and intense. Either way, happy with that match and both teams.

krae_man

I'm psychic

No

Hopefully

keep fighting the good fight ryder.

c2lktBF.jpg

Top Bottom