• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

ScribbleD

Rollins taking the chicken shit win and demanding to have his hand raised was great, and we still get a little tease with some spots and crowd brawling to keep the feud rolling. Not happy that it was one of the most promising matches on the card since that kinda pulls the rug out from the paying audience, but I'm not even mad.

Battlegrounds continues to be good overall this year. Shocking.

Fun brawl, too.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
PPVs = Matches ending by count out and forfeit

Yeah, I get that they are trying to build for summer slam, and I don't blame them since thats a bigger PPV, but this is the result of poor booking. Rollins/Ambrose is the perfect match for a Dusty finish if you want to push a rematch for SS.

pTc8mGS.gif

Verendus

Banned
I just want to say, as fun as this little brawl is, this is how you do not book a PPV. It throws off the pacing and pretty much fucks up the show. Not to mention, the several pointless segments everywhere else.

Goddamn it's like watching the Sony E3 team. Mothafuckas have one job. One job.

Top Bottom