• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

ScribbleD

The feud is good, there actual heat on Rusev, people love the patriotic guff. Normally I hate count-out finishes on PPV, but this made sense because it gives the feud room to grow. Good match on top of that.

Every match I am more and more stunned by how good this PPV has been so far. 2 good matches and a decent one. Good stuff.

Really hope this feud isn't done.

Ithil

Thought they were supposed to be trying to get people to re-sub with this? :/

You're thinking of Night of Champions in September. That one will have a lot of stuff promoting it because it will be about the time the six month commitments of everyone that signed up for the Network day one hit.

Same with the October show (HIAC) for all those that signed up at WM week.

Decent match, I love these two. Lana might be too good for the wwe, she always knows what to do. Above and beyond what they want from their managers nowadays~

Just keep them away from Cena.

Son Of D

By the way, in case you hadn't noticed, this PPV doesn't matter. Paige/AJ, Rusev/Swagger, and Ambrose/Rollins, all the real versions of them will be happening at Summerslam.

Jericho/Wyatt could carry over to Summerslam as well. I expect that to finish via DQ interference.

KissVibes

Banned
- Cheap, tasteless heat.
- Awful finish.
- Too much time wasted on Swagger submitting at the end.

Can't wait to do it again at SummerSlam.

Thorakai

By the way, in case you hadn't noticed, this PPV doesn't matter. Paige/AJ, Rusev/Swagger, and Ambrose/Rollins, all the real versions of them will be happening at Summerslam.

I don't really care as long as they are entertaining matches. Feuds usually involve multiple matches so it isn't really a big deal that it starts a PPV before Summerslam instead of after.

dream

In addition to the wonderfully truthful name, this commercial is remarkably honest because I suspect this is what WWE fans do on a Saturday night: go to 7-11, buy chips, and eat them.

Ithil

kguhzernkwxlmoygrpts.jpg

Top Bottom