• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

Moa

Could have made something good out of it if he opened the suitcase and his MITB Briefcase was in there.

oh well

acrid

Banned
Welp Wyatts, its been fun. Thanks for making wrestling interesting again over the last year. Good luck in jobberville, tell Kali and Rybaxel I said hello.

I'm glad Jericho won because lord knows he needs it so he can put over Bray at SummerSlam in what will hopefully be a good match unlike that one.

Verendus

Banned
You guys are aware that in feuds, you win some and you lose some right?
This was a good decision. Trading wins isn't a bad thing, as long as the matches are booked well and aren't duds. The final match is what's most important. Putting over young talent doesn't mean constantly losing to them. For example, Evolution losing to Shield two straight times didn't bring Shield up to their level. It just brought Evolution down to their level with each member coming out looking like more of a jobber.

Enfinit

Was able to go to the live event in Tallahassee last night, and since the topic of WWE begging people to get the network is really popular, here's what they did last night.

Apparently, if you sign up for the network THAT NIGHT, DURING THE EVENT, FROM YOUR PHONE, and you brought your confirmation email to the right merch booth, you could pick one shirt of your choice for free, then get a voucher to get a meet-and-greet with Sheamus right after you get your shirt.

Kinda struck me as a little pathetic.

Alucard

Banned
Yeah, can we stop saying that "Bray should have won" after complaining about Jericho coming back only to lose to guys?

The Wyatts will attack Jericho on Raw tomorrow night, and this feud will hit another level heading into Summerslam. And then we'll get a stip match for Night of Champions.

Was able to go to the live event in Tallahassee last night, and since the topic of WWE begging people to get the network is really popular, here's what they did last night.

Apparently, if you sign up for the network THAT NIGHT, DURING THE EVENT, FROM YOUR PHONE, and you brought your confirmation email to the right merch booth, you could pick one shirt of your choice for free, then get a voucher to get a meet-and-greet with Sheamus right after you get your shirt.

Kinda struck me as a little pathetic.

Did anyone fall for it?

Ravager61

...this right here sums up the smark crowd. Losing is not the same as jobbing.

Ok well, you are right. They aren't jobbers. And really, the more I think about it, the more I realize that this is basically just an episode of Raw and they are probably going to keep this going until Summer Slam.

Top Bottom