• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

Alucard

Banned
Oh shiiiiit. I guess this means Bray wins at Summerslam in decisive fashion.

Good match, shitty crowd. Seriously, what's with these people?

Verendus

Banned
'He once beat The Rock and Stone Cold in one night, but I gotta say, beating Bray Wyatt in the middle of the ring is an upset.'

I don't even...

eDX17FV.gif

ScribbleD

WHOA WHAT? Jericho won...CLEAN?

Yeah, this is continuing on to Summerslam. Mixed feelings about that finish. Makes Jericho look more like a credible threat if you can't immediately go "who cares he just came back to job," but I still wanted to see Wyatt go over. It'll happen at Summerslam, though, and he'll look better recovering from the loss over a credible opponent so that's fine.

Decent match all in all. Little botch-y.

Ravager61

I don't understand WWE booking at all. They want the Wyatts to be be scary but never let them win anything. They are just jobbers at this point

so Seth is supposed to be the brain from the SHIELD, the guys who made all the plans and now he gets ambushed every week by Dean? you'd expect Seth to walk around with security after the first attack.

this is some fuckin minus 5 stars booking right here.

Ithil

Rollins finally reaches his hotel room, safe at last from Ambrose. Time to relax, how about a beer? Let's open up the mini-bar and see what they got-OH SHIT AMBROSE!

Top Bottom