• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

Moa

GYuVgem.gif

Plan C

Alucard

Banned
Not even Ambrose vs. Reigns was good?

It didn't even happen, but we got some backstage stuff with Ambrose sneaking out of the trunk of a car to attack Rollins. It was alright.

And the tag match was apparently great. I didn't see it. Bray/Jericho also had a decent bout.

Reigns is out of his league tonight. I hope he can keep up. I see him spending most of his time with Kane as I don't think he's to the point where Cena or Orton could carry him yet.

Verendus

Banned
Fuck.

First prediction was wrong. Okay, that's fine. Joan Cena has to get the last entrance, gotta look good before Brock kills him I guess.

Gonna be great if they end the PPV with Brock showing up unannounced (wasting a date in the process) and beating Cena up, giving him one off day in the process

Bonus points if people re-sub to the Network because of that alone

Toki767

I don't know how anyone could honestly not be regretting their new WWE Network subscription after this PPV. It's kind of been the very definition of a throwaway PPV.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Even the most optimistic fan couldn't call complete silence a perfect heel victory. Really needed a reaction out of that.

Thats the entire problem with the Miz. He could quit tomorrow and nobody would care, yet he gets push after push after push. Cena at least gets booed by the smarks and cheered by the jimmies

Verendus

Banned
cant wait for "worst ppv of the year" to turn into "well brock came back, so it wasnt that bad"
It'll still be mediocre unless this match ends up good.

We've only had a good match in the opener. Everything else was mediocre and it's been a long ass show with a lot of pointless shit in it.

Top Bottom