• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

Moa

andddddddddd

KxZpZ80.gif

Alucard

Banned
So, according to that Summerslam teaser video, are we getting Reigns vs. Kane? Or Reigns vs. Kane vs. Orton after Reigns wins tonight? Cena and Brock non-title?

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Reigns is out of his league tonight. I hope he can keep up. I see him spending most of his time with Kane as I don't think he's to the point where Cena or Orton could carry him yet.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA Orton maybe, Cena can't carry anything.

I didn't know Roman was from Pensacola.

Cagey

Banned
Brock coming out right now and murdering them all and ending the match and demanding the belt would make this the best PPV EVER

zychi

Banned
Funny how the 4 top current stars are in a match, i dont give a shit about any of them.

The 4 moves of doom fatal four way

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
PPVs feel so lack luster now. This is just a Monday Night Raw.

these fans may think they're trying to send a message that they don't like Cena but the more they chant for him and ignore everyone else it just reinforces Vince's mindset.

Verendus

Banned
If Kane is letting Orton make pins without doing anything, why not just lay down and take a quick pin? They should be fighting already by now.

Top Bottom