• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

Verendus

Banned
Reigns got a perfectly fine reaction at Battleground. The only time the crowd really came alive for the main event was when he was dishing an ass whooping to the others in the match.

Ain't his fault Joan Cena has made everyone indifferent to everything he's involved in.

I'm intrigued by the idea of Reigns in a major singles match at Summerslam if for no other reason than because I have no idea what the fuck is going to happen.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Roman Reigns vs Randy Orton just seems like the whole match would be 'nuh uh, I'm doing my cool guy spot now!' Might as well be a posedown.

Bionic, Brock better be on tonight, or you're dead to me.

Team RKaneO vs The Usos @ Summer Fest

I can behind the next step of the ever recurring Kane cycle being yet another mismatched tag team this time involving Orton.

Really I could just do with some more tag teams, I can't take much more Uso/Wyatts and Dust Duo/Rybaxel encounters.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Reigns keeping The Shield theme makes the eventual reunion less of a mark out moment. Dropping the intro doesn't cut it dammit!

Top Bottom