• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

Ithil

Hey guys, let me know when Roman starts using more filler moves than 'right hands', please.

skeleton-computer-guy.jpg

GQman2121

Banned
So there you go. Kick, punch and spear. That's his thing.

Cena is kick, punch, terrible looking top rope leg drop thing, bodyslam and fire mans carry.

So there you go. Kick, punch and spear. That's his thing.

Cena is kick, punch, terrible looking top rope leg drop thing, bodyslam and fire mans carry.

Trying to act like Cena hasn't had great matches before is old BS. Roman has yet to prove he can do half of what Cena can in the ring. And I want to love the guy.

Are they ever going to be back that Twin Magic (that's what Total Divas called it, don't judge me) move with Brie swaps out for Nikki? Or are they leading up to that for a "surprise" return of Brie or something.

Meltzerz has been told the plan is for Goldberg to work a feud with Roman and give him the Jackhammer, rolling kneebar, shoot suplex, etc. passing of the torch.

Moa

If this whole build up doesn't result in Stephanie vs Brie, I'm gonna cry about it on Twitter - just like Triple H said to do.

Top Bottom