• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT 2| Monday Night Raw and Thunder Live!

Pikma

Banned
You guys have got the weirdest obsession with Paige and Del Rio being together.
If she didn't want people to talk about it she wouldn't have casually mentioned her ovaries going fucking crazy for Del Rio on a fucking Instagram post.

In a month or two Vince will will give Matt the book in an attempt to get SmackDown over a million viewers again.
#SmackDeletion

Aiii

So not worth it
If she didn't want people to talk about it she wouldn't have casually mentioned her ovaries going fucking crazy for Del Rio on a fucking Instagram post.

Oh no, a lady mentioning her female parts. Much terrible. So appalling.

Anth0ny

paige is on that romeo and juliet "love at first sight" shit right about now

here's the truth paige: alberto is going to cheat on you. and then it's over. love doesn't exist.

30172i0aky.gif

Kaladin

You know, the annual wrestling game is typically out of date somehow by the time it releases, but they screwed the pooch on this one.

They had the draft, changed rosters up and changed arenas, after everything was set.

Tom Nook

WWE Studios can use a rom-com drama in their portfolio.

A lonely woman (Paige) meets the man of her dreams (Del Dio) but their classes (RAW?SD brands) tears them apart. Will their love bring them together? Is it their destiny?

Pikma

Banned
Oh no, a lady mentioning her female parts. Much terrible. So appalling.
You missed the whole fucking point, nobody in this thread is obsessed with Paige and Del Rio, they are fucking public figures and people only talk about them when she publishes something related to him. If there's someone obsessed here it's you with fucking bringing up every topic people talk about that you don't agree with and pretending it's an "obsession" of the whole community

You know, the annual wrestling game is typically out of date somehow by the time it releases, but they screwed the pooch on this one.

They had the draft, changed rosters up and changed arenas, after everything was set.
Yeah it hasn't been this out of days since the SDvR name. They should just push it back a month or two.... Riiiiiiiiiiiight! I'd be all for it though.

Aiii

So not worth it
You missed the whole fucking point, nobody in this thread is obssesed with Paige and Del Rio, they are fucking public figures and people only talk about them when she publishes something related to him. If there's someone obssesed here it's you with fucking bringing up every topic people talk about that you don't agree with and pretending it's an "obsession" of the whole community

Obs-se-sed?

Tagyhag

I wonder if they'll go back to Smackdown Vs. Raw for the next game.

Would be nice if they changed things up for a new title.

Of course that's not happening.

You missed the whole fucking point, nobody in this thread is obsessed with Paige and Del Rio, they are fucking public figures and people only talk about them when she publishes something related to him. If there's someone obsessed here it's you with fucking bringing up every topic people talk about that you don't agree with and pretending it's an "obsession" of the whole community

obSSeSSed

Geez, SSethGAF are out of control

Keep doing you, Aiii. AiiiPlus

PWInsider saying Melina, Dreamer, and Stevie Richards have also been contacted and asked for returns. Confirm Curt Hawkins will be back and on SD
No, I don't really have any strong feelings about you either way, to be honest, I barely know you.

For five bucks a month you can get Aiii Gold, twice the sarcasm, half the positivism.

I'll do it in December

Caderfix

Smackdown last night wasn't as good as Raw, but different enough to keep me interested for now.

I'm curious what they do with Ziggler and Corbin now with new spots. ZIggler hasn't been on top in a long time and Corbin was made to look like a top heel. I'm also curious as to how far they take Crews. Given his inexperience, I'm not surprised that he didn't win the main event, but they solidly put him up there.

I'm not sold on Smackdown like I was Raw, but I'm intrigued.

Corbin should start destroying jobbers super clean, total domination, and attack lower and mid carders with chairshots and stuff like that, getting disqualified and/or ruining other people's matches when he doesn't have one of his own, just to create the chaotic tough guy and asshole aura. After that is established, have him start a feud with some midcarder that got tired of his bullshit and let Corbin win (no titles involved).

Corbin shouldn't care about titles, he should just be a tough guy that likes to hurt people. Also, he should be 100% disrespectful towards everyone, because that's what he does best.

That's what I hope

Pikma

Banned
We need NXT's Corbin back, yesterday's match where he spent half the time intimidating the ref is a good start

PWInsider saying Melina, Dreamer, and Stevie Richards have also been contacted and asked for returns. Confirm Curt Hawkins will be back and on SD

I'll do it in December
What kinda fucking people are they talking to? Why hire Hawkins and Dreamer when jobbers are about 1/5 the cost.

Pikma

Banned
What kinda fucking people are they talking to? Why hire Hawkins and Dreamer when jobbers are about 1/5 the cost.
All these guys together are probably still cheaper than the most expensive jobber in the history of Sports Entertainment, Alberto del Rio, who's probably leaving soon

At least they can teach you something and going over a name is better than a jobber. If I went over 200 no names, compared to 50 names who previously had ties in the company, which would look better?

At least they can teach you something and going over a name is better than a jobber. If I went over 200 no names, compared to 50 names who previously had ties in the company, which would look better?

I'd rather go over Strowman's Jobber, the No Chin Wonder, someone who'd actually be a star someday, so I could say I beat him before he got big and received the respect he deserves

I'd rather go over Strowman's Jobber, the No Chin Wonder, someone who'd actually be a star someday, so I could say I beat him before he got big and received the respect he deserves
They should have him job every week and give a promo before every match just for laughter. Then one week he finally defeats someone like Sheamus.
What I meant was "Vote Trump," but yeah, that works too...
Oh God, no, no, no! You're asking for it now

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
SmackDown's roster being hot garbage combined with the big debut episode being hot garbage soured me on the concept instantly. All these news stories leaking of the roster being filled out with 40+ year old midcarders from the least memorable era of WWE's history has me pretty much writing the brand off.

At this rate I don't expect it to last more than a year before USA straight up cancels SmackDown.

Carmella's music is terrible though, it doesn't have an opening sting or anything if you somehow missed the F A B U L O U S

It needs something else. She looks like she's gonna flounder bad.

mhm mhm, agreed
ddThFeH.gif

People go on about how shitty Eva Marie is. I'd would rather have two Eva Maries than another Carmella. Cringey act and music, not great in the ring.

Top Bottom