• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT 2| Monday Night Raw and Thunder Live!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
lmao people still going on about the buckle bomb

STILL

XenoRaven

Why do these conversations always ignore the fact that the guy who was injured voluntarily took the blame?

Like that counts for absolutely nothing?

We're just going to assume he's lying to keep the peace and there's not an ounce of truth in what he said?

If we're bringing one legend back for commentary, there really is only one choice:
scott-steiner-2.png
Talk about ratings. How long until they let him go!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Why do these conversations always ignore the fact that the guy who was injured voluntarily took the blame?

We're just going to assume he's lying to keep the peace and there's not an ounce of truth in what he said?

people have an agenda

"Oh he's just being nice"

Seth Rollins has been an effective heel, it shows because people are discounting words taken from the "victim's" mouth and assigning it to Rollins.

The New Kayfabe lives on, dream.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Is it victim blaming to acknowledge that Sting was agreeing to do spots a guy his age shouldn't be doing?

I mean, obviously it makes no sense to take the tack that you are categorically blameless if something bad happens to you.

It was pretty great. She has "it" - easy.
Well, I mean, she still sucks in the ring but last night gives me the feeling that they are clearly going the route of her being heel. The woman is Roman's female equivalent in terms of the heat he gets. Which means that we'll hopefully get some glorious moments of her embracing the hate (hence the red Kane lighting).

All they need to do now is bring in The Brian Kendrick as her manager and keep that narrator going during her matches to hype up everything she does- even her botches.

XenoRaven

people have an agenda

"Oh he's just being nice"

Seth Rollins has been an effective heel, it shows because people are discounting words taken from the "victim's" mouth and assigning it to Rollins.

The New Kayfabe lives on, dream.
I didn't mention it at the time, because I'm not trying to kill "The New Kayfabe" like "friend" or "#safe", but I would like to submit Bray Wyatt taking credit for #Broken Matt Hardy as being part of The New Kayfabe.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Carmella's music is terrible though, it doesn't have an opening sting or anything if you somehow missed the F A B U L O U S

It needs something else. She looks like she's gonna flounder bad.

I didn't mention it at the time, because I'm not trying to kill "The New Kayfabe" like "friend" or "#safe", but I would like to submit Bray Wyatt taking credit for #Broken Matt Hardy as being part of The New Kayfabe.

mhm mhm, agreed
ddThFeH.gif

Kaladin

Wednesday Night stays the night:

8 PM - WWE NXT on the WWE Network:

*Shinsuke Nakamura versus Wesley Blake
*Billie Kay versus Santana Garrett
*TM-61 versus Adrian Nails and Rob Ryzin
*No Way José versus Steve Cutler
*William Regal announces Samoa Joe's number one contender for NXT Takeover : Back to Brooklyn

9 PM - WWE Cruiserweight Classic on the WWE Network:

*Zack Sabre Junior versus Tyson Dux
*Drew Gulak versus Gurv Sihra
*Anthony Bennett versus Tony Nese
*Raul Mendoza versus Brian Kendrick

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
oooooooooh, come on! You work in a corporate environment or have at some point. You know damn well in any business setting, no one is going over by "whining". People find ways to take responsibility all the time even if it wasn't warranted to save face. The higher ups aren't going to call on people who have a reputation of "b...b...but it was his..." attitude. Sting is just an employee no different than anyone else.

Think about how many people shit on Bret for shooting and instead perceive that to be him whining.

Lastly, Rollins took the blame as well. They both took the brunt of the blame. it's what "good" employees do, right?

Absolutely what they're doing. Agree completely.

New Kayfabe is still in effect though. Seth is being unfairly blamed.

XenoRaven

If there's anything I've learned about working in a corporate environment is that lifers quit giving a fuck when they're about to retire.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Speaking of New KF, if Broken Matt made his way to WWE and took on a program with Bray Wyatt, I will pre purchase an entire year's worth of WWE subscription. #thatsashoot

Absolutely. God yes.

Did you see Jericho and Matt together yesterday? FUCK.

There are two kinds of people in the business: people who give idiots what they deserve for being careless, and people too nice to admit someone else fucked up.

Sting's one of the nicest people in the business and you will never hear otherwise on any shoot ever recorded.

Anybody else deals with that Jeff Hardy shit at Victory Road and you get a lot more than a shoot "I agree" to a deafening Bullshit chant to close the show. If you want to see what the other side looks like, feel free to watch Ken Kennedy stuff on Youtube with sad music playing on your iPod, because you won't ever see that moron in WWE again as long as Orton is even still on the Alumni page of the site.

*William Regal announces Samoa Joe's number one contender for NXT Takeover : Back to Brooklyn

Just ready for TBK!

Skatterd

August Wrasslin' |OT| Tonight is the night! And tomorrow. And the next day.

Top Bottom