• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT 2| Monday Night Raw and Thunder Live!

tumblr_m54djfs7QE1rtfvyko1_500.jpg

This is like the Smash Bros color varients

Recall

In the last brand split, always one brand was the fucking shits while the other had its turn in been entertaining. History indicates WWE can't run side my side stellar TV products, will they finally change it?

imBask

Banned
so how long until we get someone to superkick Shelton Benjamin in mid air?

I say the week following his return
and every week following that

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
remember all those times nash powerbombed people onto turnbuckles?
No we only have a small contingent of people who want the Data West Bomb banned because some old shit thought he could take the move when he couldn't

LITERAL victim blaming.

Kaladin

Smackdown last night wasn't as good as Raw, but different enough to keep me interested for now.

I'm curious what they do with Ziggler and Corbin now with new spots. ZIggler hasn't been on top in a long time and Corbin was made to look like a top heel. I'm also curious as to how far they take Crews. Given his inexperience, I'm not surprised that he didn't win the main event, but they solidly put him up there.

I'm not sold on Smackdown like I was Raw, but I'm intrigued.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Can't. He's on season 3 of LU and at the very latest it will start airing at that time (exec producer recently said they're considering airing it earlier, possibly starting in a few months)

Yeah, LU's contracts don't let you appear on TV anywhere before the season airs.

Last I heard WWE was hopeful they could sign Ricochet prior to 2017 since he does not perform on LU unmasked.

Zach

I just want to share the finish of the Sid/Kevin Nash Powerbomb Match to the uninformed.

The ref was knocked down. Sid p-bombed Big Sex. Ref gets back up. Big Sex tells the ref that he in fact p-bombed Sid. Big Sex wins.

Amazing.

Top Bottom