• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT 2| Monday Night Raw and Thunder Live!

paige is on that romeo and juliet "love at first sight" shit right about now

here's the truth paige: alberto is going to cheat on you. and then it's over. love doesn't exist.

30172i0aky.gif

Love gets no heat.

catherine_screens_42.jpg

WWE Studios can use a rom-com drama in their portfolio.

A lonely woman (Paige) meets the man of her dreams (Del Dio) but their classes (RAW?SD brands) tears them apart. Will their love bring them together? Is it their destiny?

Starting Saraya Knight as the wacky potential mother in law.

Sephzilla

paige is on that romeo and juliet "love at first sight" shit right about now

here's the truth paige: alberto is going to cheat on you. and then it's over. love doesn't exist.

30172i0aky.gif

If my recent goings with women have been any indication I think it would be the other way around and the much younger 23 year old is more likely to be the one who does the cheating

Kaladin

Looking up some info, I didn't know Carmella wasn't a wrestler before NXT. She was a cheerleader both for the New England Patriots and the LA Lakers.

Zach

Who cut the best promo Monday and Tuesday night? My picks:

Monday: The First Lady
Tuesday: Slick Bill Jeff

And tonight we have Baracky, Uncle Joe, and Soon-to-Veep. Great time to be a fan of sports/entertainment.

Who cut the best promo Monday and Tuesday night? My picks:

Monday: The First Lady
Tuesday: Slick Bill Jeff

And tonight we have Baracky, Uncle Joe, and Soon-to-Veep. Great time to be a fan of sports/entertainment.

I hope Hillary gets introduced by Eva's announcer.

Aiii

So not worth it
Since you guys can't stop talking about AJ anyways, she's starting a blog soon, probably not going to mention wrestling even once, but I am sure there will be great I sights on the NXT or something...

KissVibes

Banned
I wonder if Smackdown Live can bring a little BAD NEWS back to the world of professional wrestling by re-signing Wade Barrett.

Caderfix

Bryan Alvarez says anything above 2.7 is a success.

All downhill from here.

I don't know, man. After the first show, I think they'll get it together. After years of taped smackdown, there's no way the brand will be strong again in a couple of shows. If they keep providing a decent show, the ratings should go up eventually.

Also, SD should go back to Thursdays, watching RAW and SmackDown back to back is too much.

Since you guys can't stop talking about AJ anyways, she's starting a blog soon, probably not going to mention wrestling even once, but I am sure there will be great I sights on the NXT or something...

Bookmarked. Between this and the book, can't wait for insights of the best AJ

She should honestly do a podcast too. Make wrestler podcasts stronggood again

Diary of an "unfit mind".

AJ is still living the gimmick even after retirement. When will your faves ever?

are those singles matches or tag included?
Single me thinks.

He lost to Piper twice, Flair twice, Luger twice, Rock twice, Taker twice, and Sting 5 times(once in 11).

The rest

Andre, Warrior, Arn, Yoko, Giant, Brock, Angle, Hunter, Goldberg, Mike Awesome, Vampiro.

I don't know, man. After the first show, I think they'll get it together. After years of taped smackdown, there's no way the brand will be strong again in a couple of shows. If they keep providing a decent show, the ratings should go up eventually.

Also, SD should go back to Thursdays, watching RAW and SmackDown back to back is too much.
Leave them where they are. At least it's still fresh on your mind after Raw, Thursday is a drag along imo, thus you'll forget.

Cagey

Banned
The people excited for AJ to blog something nerdy are the same dehydrated creeps that think Candela and Blanche are the best team captains because it's just like their animes.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
BROTHER AARON! Matt Hardy remains the best wrestling character.

Top Bottom