• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT 2| Monday Night Raw and Thunder Live!

Sephzilla

It's a Snyder movie, pretty visuals but boring as fuck.

The scene were Batman storms the warehouse is pretty much the best Batman live-action fight sequence ever though. But everything besides that from MARTHA on is pretty much a downhill slope of stupidity that makes me, as a wrestling fan, feel smart

Valentus

2016-05-27-brand-split.jpg

on May 27, 2016 at 1:22 pm

i love that one panel has graves and the other panel has lawler

Syder

I feel like the only person who doesn't like Ranallo's overdelivery. He's fine, and definitely good, but I still get a little ehrgh about it sometimes. Not a huge deal.
''THERE AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE AN UPPERCUT PARTY 'CAUSE AND UPPERCUT PARTY DON'T STOP, KING!''

Sephzilla

The most unintentionally hilarious parts of the movie are when Superman is doing heroic Superman shit and they portray it as super depressing. Or when the movie goes out of its way three different times to tell you that the areas where the Doomsday fight happens are all conveniently empty.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Welcome to the Mauro cycle, wrestling fans.

He's no Don West, I'll say that...but who is?

Don West is one of a kind, a jewel.

EDIT: Sephzilla you sure like discussing Batman vs Superman huh

Mahonay

Banned
The last Superman movie wasn't any good, why would've this one been any different? It's the same director. Not sure why people were ever pumped for Batman vs Superman.

It's like seeing Batman Forever and then getting pumped for Batman and Robin.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I was thinking about just replacing all of that with a period and being polite and all, but no. The rest of the thread, every Sickening SSeth fan, every single one of you, deserves to be exposed to this, the true face. This is who they are, and this is why it's not shocking whatsoever the horrible person they enable.

In a way I'm glad it's not being hidden anymore. Even more vindication for everything I've been saying.

tumblr_o62acjGT9G1vp77jso1_500.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
The last Superman movie wasn't any good, why would've this one been any different? It's the same director. Not sure why people were ever pumped for Batman vs Superman.

It's like seeing Batman Forever and then getting pumped for Batman and Robin.

I was neither pumped nor hyped, which is why I only watched it now. And I was still left disappointed.

oddjobs

damn I hope things end up working out in such a manner that (and I never thought I'd say this) Matt Hardy has one more WWE run. I think you could have a good 1,5-2 year run, going through both the Broken Matt Hardy and Big Money Matt gimmicks.

dude could also be a pretty good teacher / inspirational figure to the crew, given how he's fucked up, been on the outs with the company a couple of times and later on managed to totally reinvent and reinvigorate himself on his own.

Matt should unify the belts at the Rumble and then Nero has his redemption when he topples Matt's 3 year reign as the Champion who is Undisputed.

klonere

Banned
Nakajima vs EVIL was an great little match. A bit plodding to start but once it picked up the two showed great chemistry. Nakajima's kick to block a lariat was a super cool spot.

Kurita

I feel like the only person who doesn't like Ranallo's overdelivery. He's fine, and definitely good, but I still get a little ehrgh about it sometimes. Not a huge deal.
I like him but he has a very "American TV" voice if that makes sense
He sounds like a parody

I want the Chickbusters back as a heel team invading the Smackdown's women's division.

Also Mauro is great. The issue is Otunga if you ask me. JBL's a pain but I'd take him over a guy I'm pretty sure is only still employed because he's married to a semi-known celebrity.

Top Bottom