• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT 2| Monday Night Raw and Thunder Live!

Byron is a dork trying to say cool things the viewer would want to say

Otunga is a friendly guy who's happy to be there

Neither need to be there but Otunga is the lesser of two evils

I want the Chickbusters back as a heel team invading the Smackdown's women's division.

lhjhbB9.gif

You what?

"SIN CARA LIKE THEM FLYING WALINDAS!"

"*lists a sixth wrestler* IS IN MY FAVE FIVE"

"AWWWWW SHUCKY DUCKY QUACK QUACK"

"OOOOOH MY GOODNESS"

"DEM SNEAK TACTICS RIGHT THERE BY KOFI KINGSTON"

GOAT Smackdown commentator.

Don' forget the karate yell!

"YEEEAAAAAAAWAAAAAHHH"

kiguel182

it is amazing how matt hardy reinvented himself for the 10th time lol, but this time it will get him a potential Del Rio-esque contract in WWE.

Broken Matt Hardy and his mule are simply the best.

Wait, Broken Matt Hardy is coming to the WWE? I hope they don't ruin him.

thequestion

They should turn the soap opera shit up to 100 on SD live. Some crazy broken Matt hardy shit. Build those matches for the ppv's. They have the worst roster, but seeing that group of talent thrown into batshit insane angles would be entertaining as all hell.

kiguel182

Not at all bro. I know they contacted Jeff but haven't heard anything about Matt. They'll probably offer him a fat check later but I expect him to turn it down.

Now I'm sad. What a rollercoaster.

But it's probably for the best since TNA lets him do whatever he wants.

UberTag

I don't like how the WWE Women's Championship doesn't have swappable logo plates like its big brother counterpart.

That's cute.
Now I'm sad. What a rollercoaster.

But it's probably for the best since TNA lets him do whatever he wants.
Unless they said they would let him run with what he has, I know he'd turn it down. He has too much heat right now to just to let it go.
I don't like how the WWE Women's Championship doesn't have swappable logo plates like its big brother counterpart.
It does.

It does. Charlotte had like her name in one and then in the other was of her logo with the eye and the dotted sparkle things. Sasha will have her own come Monday presumably.

maxresdefault.jpg

Kaladin

Smackdown would have been better with JBL, Booker T and Mauro as the announce team. It would be like Mauro calling the action with two drunk uncles.

Oersted

Remember when Shane wanted RAW for some reason

Remember when Taker agreed to fight Shane for some reason

Remember when Shane lost and got RAW anyway for some reason

Remember when Shane wanted all the sudden Smackdown for some reason

I really want to know what is going on in the WWE writers room

Kaladin

Shane elaborated on that himself during the Smackdown draft :

"Which way did he go George, which way did he go?"

I feel like that is what they go through each week in the writers room.

Kaladin

Flo Rida is doing a Summerslam concert at the Barclays Center Thurs before Summerslam

Get your tickets FIRST for the WWE SummerSlam Concert benefiting Connor's Cure, Thursday, Aug. 18 at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, featuring hip-hop recording artist Flo Rida and international pop superstar Jason Derulo.

Use the code YESYES to purchase your seats in our exclusive online pre-sale TOMORROW at 10 AM ET at this link: http://wwe.me/GzDZP3

Show supposedly about wrestling has a MizTv segment and a considerable amount of people I wouldn't call home about.

Zach

God, Justin Credible has such a bad look. He and C.W. Anderson should've been a tag team. Dudes are hideous.

Zach

Speaking of bad wrassle looks, this stable of Steve Corino, Rhino, and Jack Victory ain't much better. Jesus, ECW. Jesus.

oddjobs

Rhyno looked extra bad on Smackdown since he looks to have put on some weight but at the same time he's not as muscular as he was before (wonder why...)

Makes his stubby arms look even more ridiculous in contrast to his body.

KissVibes

Banned
Why does WWE like Flo Rida so much? WHY DOES WWE LIKE FLORIDA SO MUCH?

Rhyno looked extra bad on Smackdown since he looks to have put on some weight but at the same time he's not as muscular as he was before (wonder why...)

Makes his stubby arms look even more ridiculous in contrast to his body.

If Rhyno was on PEDs, he should still be able to take them as he has a contract that is like Lesnar's.

Top Bottom