• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT 2| Monday Night Raw and Thunder Live!

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
I wonder if Luke Harper and Nikki Bella will join the Smackdown Roster. I like the idea of Raw/Smackdown competing for "free agents".

You mad because Spike is the same size as you and you're not about to get your ass beat by Mike Awesome?
giphy.gif

oddjobs

NXT-stuff:

there's a weird vignette on NXT, talking about the blood moon forming and this being just the beginning. they don't mention/show the name, who is this?

TheFuzz

So I just watched Raw and saw the Banks/Charlotte match.

I haven't read the whole thread but is it overstating that the match may be a MOTY candidate? Good lord. It was just good storytelling. Charlotte isn't bad at all, but Sasha may be the best pure wrestler in the company.

I haven't read the whole thread but is it overstating that the match may be a MOTY candidate? Good lord. It was just good storytelling. Charlotte isn't bad at all, but Sasha may be the best pure wrestler in the company.
Christian-Bale-Laughing-at-Awards-Show.gif

Tagyhag

She's not even a better technical wrestler than Becky. Or a better wrestler as a whole than Asuka.

There is still no woman in WWE that can hang with Asuka and it's really sad. You only saw her full potential in Japan. Nakamura at least had Zayn.

More like ECW, am I right?

ECW and their stupid PPV names. I still thought they were stupid back then.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Eh, I dunno. She's pulling a Daniel Bryan with her matches - which worries me. She's going to end up retiring before 30. She's doing way too much, she's gotta pace her career.

somedevil

So US or IC belt to be defended on the Summerslam pre-show?

They have these matches so far:

Ziggler vs Ambrose
Seth vs Finn
Orton vs Brock
Charlotte vs Sasha
New Day vs Club
Cena vs Styles
They still have to put Roman, Jericho, Rusev, Owens, Cesaro, Zayn and Enzo and Cass on the Raw side. Then on Smackdown side they have Miz and if they are going to create new women and tag titles.

Menome

I've finally caught up with two days' worth of posts from you lot. Very entertaining seeing everyone's reactions to RAM and Smackdown's main-event finishes. Was perplexed by this statement though:

When I address wrestling gaf, I am actually addressing wrestling gaf as a whole, because other than cagey and data, there is always a consensus of the month in this community

I don't think this community has 100% agreed on anything for the year and a bit I've been here. I'm probably the living proof of that.

Zach

I've finally caught up with two days' worth of posts from you lot. Very entertaining seeing everyone's reactions to RAM and Smackdown's main-event finishes. Was perplexed by this statement though:

I don't think this community has 100% agreed on anything for the year and a bit I've been here. I'm probably the living proof of that.

Don't pay attention to the guy sharting into his own mouth.

oddjobs

I believe Ibushi is kind of a carny and he will be signing with WWE.

If not, both parties are fucking insane, there has to be a good enough deal for both to make it work.

Valentus

Any word of when TMDK will debut on NXT? i really want to see those guys on the ring.

Well, that and our future godess Athena.

Edit: well, there they are, i didnt watched nxt for some time lol.

Toki767

If not, both parties are fucking insane, there has to be a good enough deal for both to make it work.

WWE tells people they sign to not tell people they've signed.

That's the where the carny part comes in.

oddjobs

WWE tells people they sign to not tell people they've signed.

That's the where the carny part comes in.

Yeah, though he's kind of weird anyways so I'd place him on a level of his own. His "Kota Ibushi Wrestling Research Institute" is looking at "what wrestling would be in a ring with no sides" and that kind of stuff.

He doesn't like the road schedule. And it's not easy to pick up and move to a country who's language you don't speak.

They have these matches so far:

They still have to put Roman, Jericho, Rusev, Owens, Cesaro, Zayn and Enzo and Cass on the Raw side. Then on Smackdown side they have Miz and if they are going to create new women and tag titles.
They could probably do a fatal-four way for the US title. Just recreate the one from Extreme Rules with the same people just with Rusev as the champ instead of Miz. Then have Roman vs Jericho just 'cause. Doesn't seem to be anyone Enzo and Cass could feud with, so pre-show against the Dudleyz it is.

Fuck having Orton beat Miz last night. Nice job showing the only belt you have outside of the main one with some credibility. Now my boy probably will get the pre-show.

Rusev my brother, I hate it had to be him.
Disgusting.

rusev-throws-a-fish.gif

Dude is horrible with it, I'd just shut up and say nothing.
A show champion on the pre-show? I don't think so.

Miz, on the other hand... He deserves better.
Miz will be the co main event. He's the best character on the roster, best believe it brother. I can't wait until he reclaims what is his. That wwe championship!

Top Bottom