• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT 2| Monday Night Raw and Thunder Live!

oddjobs

He doesn't like the road schedule. And it's not easy to pick up and move to a country who's language you don't speak.

That's entirely possible.
Matches will be a lot less physically demanding though. And I'd imagine it'll help to have Nakazawa & Funaki as "translators" and Tozawa, Nakamura, Asuka & Itami (and possibly Tajiri) around.

I think it's possible the Ibushi match was a dark match when it was taped, but then they got him to sign so they just decided to show it. Maybe that was always the plan though.

Billie Kay's entrance theme is pretty legit. Too bad she's so underwhelming in the ring.

Santana Garrett is super fun OTOH. She's not even signed to NXT, though, is she?

Zach

Hey, did you guys hear Professor Beef works for Nintendo?

Professor Beef works for Nintendo.

NINTENDOOO!!

Zach

No Way Jose was kinda fun at the house show I went to. He got the ref dancing, which was cute. But I'm skeptical of his long-term appeal.

Here's hoping. I don't want another Breeze or Rose on our hands.
I mean don't expect a world title reign or anything but he could possibly capture one of the 2nd tier titles. I've only seen the guy once but can he wrestle good? If he can then he'll be fine imo. Some of these nxt gimmicks are 20 years too late.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Remember when people thought No Way Jose was going to be Andrade Cien Almas?
No Way Jose is way more over than La Sombra because they managed to fuck him up somehow.

Breeze is being revived with BreeZango, don't sully his name like that.
Breezango is a god-tier team, I'll admit, but it's more or less WWE putting the two guys with a gimmick that won't go anywhere on their own together.

At least they will likely be the team that American Alpha fight against in a feud.

So since Zack wasn't able to sign anything right now due to issues(Visa problems are speculated) do you think they'll still have him win? Do y think they'll try to get some hand shake agreement that he'll sign as soon as his problems are sorted away?

Top Bottom