• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT 2| Monday Night Raw and Thunder Live!

But Data, some fan said Roderick Strong said he's going to be up Max Landis if he attends a PWG show again because he was so obnoxious.

Had this discussion with some people last night about PWG and how much it's fallen off. Tickets are hotter than ever, I guess, but it does come off like a small servicing crowd that just want to go so they can chant and FallingEdge can sweat. Rather than build an interesting promotion, they just grab 'who's hot this week' from Europe, Lucha, and ex-WWE guys and don't even attempt to build interesting stories.

The issue with that is the promotions those guys come from are already doing that and usually have better production values. I can watch a better top to bottom card from AAW doing the same things PWG used to do for a cheaper price with better booked matches, for example.

AAW does the supercard booking of indie guys and they put out better matches, for example. Pentagon vs Hero and Pentagon vs Fenix at AAW are better than anything out of PWG in the last 5 years.

AAW now is like PWG in 2008, but with way better production values (seriously, AAW kick just about everyone's ass on the US indie scene at the moment). They also don't have a distribution problem like PWG does, so it's far easier to maintain excitement and keep up to date. That being said, AAW can't stack the shows like PWG can - there's certainly crazy indie dream matches, but not a whole card full of them. Some people like that, although personally I've found PWG very hard to watch in one sitting in recent years, whereas AAW is a breeze.

PROGRESS is a far superior product to PWG as well and they do it on the back of almost exclusively homegrown talent. Hell, AIW's more enjoyable (even with its faults) to me. All PWG has going for it at present is the ability to book guys from all corners against each other on every show.

PWG taking months to get stuff out is really bad when there is so much to watch with one click. being able to get the last AAW show in a timely matter is great.
im fine with just getting bola plus thier year end dvd sales.

need to catch up on the G1 this weekend

way to much wrestling happping right now

So a friend of mine and I were talking about the Punk Hunter feud, he thinks it was fine for Punk to lose and it didn't kill his heat. Obviously I'm on the opposite and I think it ruined what he had going on.

Do you all agree with him.

Tagyhag

So a friend of mine and I were talking about the Punk Hunter feud, he thinks it was fine for Punk to lose and it didn't kill his heat. Obviously I'm on the opposite and I think it ruined what he had going on.

Punk losing made as much sense as Booker losing.

HHHshovel.gif is a thing for a reason!

Zabka

Wf6G6hzh.jpg
Hambrose or bust

Only peiple who agree with him are Old Man Flair and Company Killer Kevin

Mizerman

That loss didn't help Punk whatsoever.

klonere

Banned

Losing to Hunter gave Punk the strength and resolve to go on a 600 day unbeaten run in the UFC.

Punk should thank Hunter for unlocking the shooter inside him.

Man, look how happy Scott Steiner is in this picture:
b70f758b8025bf5b0a731d494dd9d1b8e41c85ef_hq.jpg
IT'S STEINER SATURDAY AND THAT MOFFUCKER HAS MORE BALLS THAN EVERYBODY ESPECIALLY THAT REDNECK RIC FLAIR AND STING! FLAIR HAS ONLY BEEN MARRIED SO MANY TIMES BECAUSE HIS WOMEN GOT OFF OLD ASS SPACE MOUNTAIN AND BECAME ONE OF MY FREAKS AND HOOCHIES!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Resolution on screens that small doesn't really bug me. I think things look damn good on the Wii U Gamepad and that thing isn't even 540p.

Aiii

So not worth it
In no way is 540p acceptable in 2017. I am not expecting a quad HD screen like my phone has, but anything under 1080p is ridiculous.

In no way is 540p acceptable in 2017. I am not expecting a quad HD screen like my phone has, but anything under 1080p is ridiculous.

If I play good games on a 1080p phone for more then a couple of hours the charge is almost dead. THAT is unacceptable, but is ignored because gaming is not a mobile's primary function. It will be for this, so they need to ensure the battery life is good, five hours as an absolute minimum for me. PSP 1K and OG3DS did under that, which was horrible.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Doom, Overwatch and Stardew Valley have such such a godly trio of greatness that I'm going to be extremely happy if anything in the next 4 months tops them for me.

Top Bottom