• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT 2| Monday Night Raw and Thunder Live!

klonere

Banned
He needs to fail completely and totally on his own so people will let go.

but it's a NEW ERA

bryan danielson and vinny mac jr jr is running the show

things will be different this time

I'm with Vinny Mac here. Ziggler has been given a huge spot. If he fucks up Smackdown's highest profile match in years then well, it's all over, forever.

I mean Ambrose has to deliver too but I have a modicum more faith in him, somehow.

Recall

I would love to see a Ziggler match where he has a clear plan of attack. Not just going through the routines but a different approach than the norm. He can be exciting to watch it's just most have grown tired of the routine. There is genuine potential.

Zach

I'm with Vinny Mac here. Ziggler has been given a huge spot. If he fucks up Smackdown's highest profile match in years then well, it's all over, forever.

I mean Ambrose has to deliver too but I have a modicum more faith in him, somehow.

Seems fair.

im giving total divas free advertising (NEXT SEASON WITH ALEXA BLISS AND CARMELLA DONT MISS IT), its a win/win situation maggle.

No, Valentus. You're better than this.

Zach

I would love to see a Ziggler match where he has a clear plan of attack. Not just going through the routines but a different approach than the norm. He can be exciting to watch it's just most have grown tired of the routine. There is genuine potential.

I like you, Recall. Like, like you like you.

I guess I'm okay with this being Ziggler's last chance

Even crotchety old man Sephzilla is on board! :D

Kurita

evam0iamv.gif

She's beautiful

notworksafe

Styles isn't losing anything by doing the job, get over it

B-b-b-but burying, jobber, ham and egger and other terms I read about on the internet. Starting to think folks here are happy Smackdown wasn't 100% on point so they have a reason to whine and complain. Of course not having a reason hasn't stopped folks before.

XenoRaven

Dolph won the world title then got a concussion and everyone acted like he was a complete bust. Not sure what he was supposed to do.

I think it's appropriate for him to get another chance. Agreed that it should be his last though.

Then again, the brand split is supposed to give more time and relevancy to guys who were floundering on the midcard. Maybe this is just the desired effect of the brand split at work.

Pikma

Banned
Cena and Styles have a MOTYC in them, can't wait to see that
Cena? MOTYC?

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Even reigns is better than that garbage

Wait no, I mean, yeaaaaaah can't wait to watch another amazing match with him calling every spot out loud!!!!

Iceman829

I decided to finish watching thunder last night. My reactions to

- JBL is trash and needs to be removed. He talks over everyone and sounds like an idiot.

- Voice over guy introducing Eva Marie was awesome. She might be terrible, but that made me laugh. Hopefully they use that voice over for more of her stuff (someone mentioned him voicing over her matches that would be great)

- Sign Heath Slater segment was funny as well. I like the guy, hopefully they do something with him

- Ziggler winning. Sure why not. They basically hit the reset button with the brand split. I guess they want more time with AJ/Cena as well.

- Apollo. When I first saw his new name in NXT I thought of the over the top character in the Rocky movies. Then I saw him come out as this vanilla smiling babyface that can do power moves/athletic stuff. I would prefer if he was more like the movie character Apollo Creed, yet based on his nxt stuff I used to watch he lacks the mic skills to be that type of character on screen. He needs something other than "Hey, I'm happy to be here".

Cena? MOTYC?

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Wait no, I mean, yeaaaaaah can't wait to watch another amazing match with him calling every spot out loud!!!!
Laughing at the thought of Cena having an amazing match? What year is this post from?

imBask

Banned
Ryder botches like a motherfucker : awww poor zack

Rollins botches one move in 4 years : omfg dangerous worker wahhhh

smh

The message is clear. Shane McMahon is an actor. Daniel Bryan is a B+ general manager. Steph knows how to run a wrestling show better than either of them and we should respect the hell out of her, damn it... and not those hypocritical frauds who challenged her and then put out the laziest product imaginable with a bunch of over the hill retreads and super-green rookies.

In other words, we don't respect Stephanie enough. That's the message we're being given.

Don't give Steph all the credit. She's getting major help for Raw. HHH is really running Raw , Steph is taking the fame.

Recall

Cena? MOTYC?

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Didn't Owens and Cena have some insanely fantastic matches not so long ago?

Yes he is a loud spot caller, he does win a lot too but he can still perform well.

Because Zach is usually described as a "mediocre" worker whereas Seth is supposedly the best in the company.

Emphasis on supposedly

Call me when Ryder ends a career (not his own) fucking up. Then I'll change my brand of pitchfork to something extending beyond SSeth and Br*ck flavor

Barrage

Emphasis on supposedly

Call me when Ryder ends a career (not his own) fucking up. Then I'll change my brand of pitchfork to something extending beyond SSeth and Br*ck flavor

How dare he cut young Stings career short, he was a young 58!

What are your thoughts on Samoa joe?

Smackdownville would be more than happy to accept whoever has to leave town
I kind of agree. I just wouldn't want a KO-Dean feud again. They always had good matches but I got burned out.
I know people here enjoyed that match, as did i, but i really tire of seeing them together in the same ring. They're going to burn people out on a dynamic that, if treated with care, can easily go for a decade.
If they don't do the Loser leaves town match, I could see Cesaro feuding with Sami again and possibly KO feuding with Roman or something like that.
Emphasis on supposedly

Not to say Zack's botching is acceptable because he could've easily hurt himself and his opponent but the two should never! Be compared with each other. Many people say Bret was bitter and wrong for going at Seth's head but it was fine to me. Seth needed to be ate out, especially if you're supposed to be the best in the company.

What the hell at the "Kill Yourself!" OT title :|
That was some cutting Edge shit, too bad we got Jr fired for it. Pg era man.

Top Bottom