• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT 2| Monday Night Raw and Thunder Live!

Heroman

Banned
CoX9mzqWIAQgVTE.jpg

This shit is so bad it's actually good

Why are they all wearing dress shirts?

The worst thought ever just surfaced, even though Baron is The Lone Wolf. What if they booked him to be....... Ziggler's Diesel?

Fox318

There was a match last year with Ziggler where he went in with a Kayfabe injury so he had to focus on selling the leg or something.

he was so much better in that match.

notworksafe

I kind of agree. I just wouldn't want a KO-Dean feud again. They always had good matches but I got burned out.
It's funny when you said "loser leaves town" my immediate thought was "I hope Sami gets sent to Smackdown" but KO would of course be awesome too. I just think Sami will have more room to grow on SD, KO has already "made it".

It's funny when you said "loser leaves town" my immediate thought was "I hope Sami gets sent to Smackdown" but KO would of course be awesome too. I just think Sami will have more room to grow on SD, KO has already "made it".
Most definitely, I expected Sami to come to SD as it fit him better than Raw did. I felt it was dumb for them to tease the two moving away from each other only to be on the same show! The way yhe match ended was a perfect way to break the two apart until later on, I think they fucked up a good thing imo.

Going with the hypothetical of a Zayn/Owens loser leaves fight, I'd rather see Zayn end up in SD. At least then there'd be one less possible set of old feuds coming back to life (no Dean/Owens feud again)

Part of the uniqueness of the brand split in the first place is it's supposed to rejuvenate the product by having or appearing to have new matches and feuds. It's why I was one of the people against doing Becky/Natalya (at best it's more 50/50, at worst it's another pointless rematch in an already-dire division at a time when things are supposed to reset and at least appear to be original) and Miz TV (2 Orton talk show segments in 3 days, wee. Making a 2 hour show immediately feel longer than the 3 hour show, fun.) last night.

Cagey

Banned
Until Ziggler stops acting like he's a god damn comedian or performer where the goal is to have the best performance in a match, and instead realizes this is a scripted program about wanting to be the best fighter who can beat up everyone and be champion, he's worthless beyond enhancement talent and no Diesel or Diesel-adjace will save him.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Quadrilateral Cowboy has some super cool mechanics in it but I really dislike the art style. It doesn't feel like it matches the setting they're seemingly trying to go for at all. Especially when stuff like Superhot earlier this year captured their style so much better.

Like I'd love to see your little Deck command prompt hacking in Deus Ex or Cyberpunk 2077 instead.

Ithil

Zayn, Cesaro and the New Day OR Enzo and Cass (one team or the other) needed to be on SD. That would be enough to fill in the missing gaps in the upper midcard as well as get a hot act on the show.

klonere

Banned
Zayn, Cesaro and the New Day OR Enzo and Cass (one team or the other) needed to be on SD. That would be enough to fill in the missing gaps in the upper midcard as well as get a hot act on the show.

Instead they are going to get a bunch of 40 year old wash ups.

Good stuff.

Shelton did good stuff in NOAH though

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The only thing Dolph Ziggler was ever noteable for was his wrestling.
You have AJ Styles now.

Why would you ever push Dolph? Imagine WCW getting Ultimate Warrior and then pushing The Renegade instead

bjork

You have AJ Styles now.

Why would you ever push Dolph? Imagine WCW getting Ultimate Warrior and then pushing The Renegade instead

Poor Rick. :(

He was doomed with the way they introduced him.

klonere

Banned
"dick

dick

dick"

Nash just made 4 k for that.

I mean, it was his idea for me to go over. I fought against it. But at the end of the day, he was right. I AM a draw, so I gotta stay strong and keep my heat. Guys in the back, they understood it.

You have AJ Styles now.

Obviously WWE thinks that the only way to book AJ is the way he was booked in TNA (in other words, like shit with occasional moments of begrudging acknowledgement of his overness and talent).

Mahonay

Banned
I'll also say I was pretty upset with having to listen to JBL again after getting a reprieve from him on RAW.

He is just the fucking worst.

Last night in Wrasslegaf...

Ziggler, the reason you keep bashing your head on the glass ceiling is because you can't even hit it hard enough to get a crack going and Smackdown Live ain't changing your head density, that's a shoot brother.

Well fuck, they sure showed me.
Dolph Ziggler in 2016, I just don't understand, I'm now convinced that this new era of smackdown is an elaborate rib.

Last night in Wrasslegaf...

Well fuck, they sure showed me.
Dolph Ziggler in 2016, I just don't understand, I'm now convinced that this new era of smackdown is an elaborate rib.

I liked those people saying there was no way they'd make SD bad

Bryan thought the horrors and ribs stopped at retirement. Nope. Dude had his only chance out of the company, his only chance at peace, and fucked even that up

Have Shelton Benjamin and Kofi ever been in the same ladder match?

Heck. Lets get Johnny Mundo back for the rumble and lets have a "who can do the most ridiculous out of the ring to back into the ring" spot competition.

Ziggler getting a title shot is like when Holly got the title shot against Brock in 2004.

No one believes that the champ is losing.

I liked those people saying there was no way they'd make SD bad

Bryan thought the horrors and ribs stopped at retirement. Nope. Dude had his only chance out of the company, his only chance at peace, and fucked even that up

latest

"And then over the phone I told him that he'd be running the show that focused on new talent with a promising roster, I even specified a wrestling show instead of sports entertainment and he bought it hook line and sinker!"

Heck. Get Johnny Mundo back for the rumble and lets have a "who can do the most ridiculous out of the ring to back into the ring" spot competition.

Can't. He's on season 3 of LU and at the very latest it will start airing at that time (exec producer recently said they're considering airing it earlier, possibly starting in a few months)

Top Bottom