• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Hasney

Dave says a Summerslam plan is
Alexa/Nia

Prepare for Champ Nia

I'm prepared

giphy.gif

Lets play a game. You can put the WWE/Universal title on anyone in the WWE main roster between now and Wrestlemania. Who do you give a title run? No taking anyone from outside WWE and no calling anyone up from NXT.

My vote goes to Miz. Dude has earned another title run and he's pretty much the top heel in the company in my eyes. WWE should see it that way too.

Honourable mention goes to Neville. This one is more out of left field, and relies on WWE abandoning the CW division very soon. Neville is in the prime of his career and I want him to get that monster push outside of the failure that is the CW division. Dude is fantasic on the mic and in the ring. He'd be perfect for the main event scene. Have him be a shock Royal Rumble winner.Oh and I'm not breaking the rules. Neville is on Raw which is main roster.

Universal yeah probably Miz though a good long title run could help Wyatt out a ton

WWE: Kevin Owens

After reading the NBA Jam oral history, I'm astounded again that the WWE shitcanned WWE All-Stars. They could have taken the idea to 2K after THQ shut down.

will sasha lose clean tonight

everyone was guessing this dave you ain't special

can you believe i was foolish to think bayley vs sasha would be set

maybe as a non title feud

Anyone who didn't expect this is a mark and I laugh at them.

I can't wait for Bayley to turn heel on Sasha tonight, setting up that big Summerslam feud (in the preshow)

I agree, it's just going to be hysterical when it happens

Because
you know they're fucking idiotic enough to try to put it immediately following Styles/Nakamura. Imagine the crowd

I'm seeing two stories. One that he asked for his release and one that he wasn't liked backstage and was released without asking for it but wasn't complaining.

Well he is the guy who shoved his crotch in Christy Hemme's face because she messed up his name when she was ring announcing so asshole is not shocking.

1998 doesn't ever get any love, but it's my favorite. That's when Stone Cold was firing on all cylinders and the Austin/McMahon feud went into overdrive.
It doesn't? I feel like in the wider net of wrestling in general it's one of WWE's most famed years.

It's also the year of champion Kane, that was a goooood 24 hours.

Lets play a game. You can put the WWE/Universal title on anyone in the WWE main roster between now and Wrestlemania. Who do you give a title run? No taking anyone from outside WWE and no calling anyone up from NXT.
Torn between starting up a main event push for Big E or one for Golddust.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
You guys ready for Samoa Joe, your new Universal Champion?

:(

Top Bottom